bluesapphire

Which 30-35 lac car u like the most

which of these u will go for  

15 members have voted

1. 1. which of these u will go for

• Mercedes Benz new C class
    • New Audi A4
    • Bmw 3series

Hi guys sometime back i created a topic for Luxury cars and in that most went for Bmw 5Series ....now i would like to know which above cars u like the most in terms of engine, status, brand, reliability, refinemnet, Vfm, features, safety ,looks, comforts, etc.etc......

here are some pics..

0712_03_z%2B2009_audi_a4%2Bside_view.jpg

065199.4-lg.jpg

New AUDI A4

BMW%203-Series_400.jpg

bmw_3seriessedan_335i_2008_exterior_side

BMW 3 Series
bluesapphire2008-08-15 10:39:13

My vote again goes to Audi..yes A4....though Merc new C really looks good but i love Audi especially this new A4..it has got sporty looks and interiors, great quattro engine, its packed with most features and i think it has highest features when compared and comfort...though before New A4 and Merc C-class, Bmw was my pick but now its clearly A4... And if only status is considered Merc will be at top in India coz its been in india for long time...bluesapphire2008-08-15 10:55:03

I would have to go for a merc C- class. The looks just blow me away. What is even better is that the C-class comes with a  3 liter V6.  Big engine, good looks, I'm for C-class....  

Its a Merc anyday for me. Having seen the C Class assembly line only recently at Poplingen, off Stuttgart, Germany  recently,(my thread in International scene here says about it all on this very forum) I would say that the way they are built makes it what the Mercedes Benz name is all about!

I think its because of the pictures posted on this thread that the Audi is running ahead. The C's pics dont do justice to the car at all. I've seen much better ones. Give me the merc over the other two anyday. Personally i feel the audi is just a glorified skoda.. smiley17.gif

Porsche is not owned by VW. VW and Porsche both have stakes in each other to prevent any hostile takeovers. Actually' date=' Porsche is thinking of taking over VW(or just Audi) not very sure. [/quote']

Porsche has now more than 30% shares in VW. So technically now Porsche is the owner of VW

Audi A4 Quattro is my choice. It has superb interiors, mind blowing Bang & Olufssen audio, most powerful engine and Quattro gives it the best grip and stability. It is the perfect combination of power, luxury, style, high tech and safety among all cars between all cars costing 30-35 lacs. The only downside is high fuel consumption, but at that price point, it should not matter.

BMW is basically a driver's car (not so luxurious), Merc has a bit of everything but nothing outstanding, so Audi A4 Quattro is the clear leader