vibhor

If you hav Rs.50k to spend on your car...

smiley1.gifHi friends if you have 50 thousands rupees to spen on your car what u will do?..may be it can be for mods, accessoriess etc..etc....so guys what r u waiting for ??write here n tell what u will do of 50k to spend on your car!...smiley17.gif

Hi, i would go for a 'GPS system'. It truly need one because, I am not an expert with directions.

And with the remaining money i would purchase a good music system with ipod compatability. 

Umm..interesting topic. I want a pair of racing seats (20k) ' date=' a magnaflow 2" mid muffler (5K), another Fiat....lol... [/quote']

You sure have an 'insatiable' taste for Fiats, I think you must be the only reason that Fiat India, is still around.smiley32.gif.

Leather interiors will come high on my list. Then proper replacement headlamps for HDI (not just bulb replacement).

Im not sure about the headlamps, the other day I was looking at a new 7 series, coming in the opposite direction, the xenon was just blinding, had to totally slow down. It was just look at some aircraft coming for the landing. All that HDI must really put off the guys coming in the opposite direction.

I Got Hella Xenons in My 1964 FIAT 1100 SS. And People get stunned when they see me coming. Also, when you go right behind someone and flash them, they immidiately move thinking it is some Exotic or something. And then, When they get overtaken by a Classic Fiat, They get Shocked..Stunned..And Irritated in that given order. smiley36.gif

I Got Hella Xenons in My 1964 FIAT 1100 SS. And People get stunned when they see me coming. Also' date=' when you go right behind someone and flash them, they immidiately move thinking it is some Exotic or something. And then, When they get overtaken by a Classic Fiat, They get Shocked..Stunned..And Irritated in that given order. smiley36.gif[/quote'] Hey Cyrus can we get Xenons fitted in any car and how much they cost.

if i have 50 k to spend on my car ill get my car fitted with Xenons , cool lookin alloys, LCD's for rear(on headrests) , nice metallic paint job, cool graphics, i will change the whole interiors !,sunroof , sideskirts, UB neons,spoiler......oh i think i hav exceede my budget!!

I Got Hella Xenons in My 1964 FIAT 1100 SS. And People get stunned when they see me coming. Also' date=' when you go right behind someone and flash them, they immidiately move thinking it is some Exotic or something. And then, When they get overtaken by a Classic Fiat, They get Shocked..Stunned..And Irritated in that given order. smiley36.gif[/quote'] Hey Cyrus can we get Xenons fitted in any car and how much they cost.

Hey cyrus u didnt replied to this.. can we get Xenons fitted in any car and how much they costs

Xenons cost somewhere around 12k and they may go upto around 25kish. My Xenons cost me 500$. They came with an independent Wiring Harness, Independent Balasts abd HID discharge bulbs. They are seriously bright. Here is a picture.

The picture is taken on Low Beam.

dsc01943iq9.jpg

The Balasts Change the 12Volt Rating to 25k volts.
dsc01943iq9.2f268f205e.jpg
CYRUS432008-08-19 11:51:25

Cyrus - you are lucky since Fiat uses standard 7" housings. Only thing is to make sure they are LH dip and not RH dip.Remember for ages US insisted on 7" or 5" (paired) lamps. They can rip you off when it comes to custom fittings.

Wow!!!  they r so much bright in low beam !! smiley4.gif

@cyrus = buddy why u have moved the thread to "Indian cars"section??.....it was in "opposite lock" right?smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-08-19 13:11:06

Xenons cost somewhere around 12k and they may go upto around 25kish. My Xenons cost me 500$. They came with an independent Wiring Harness' date=' Independent Balasts abd HID discharge bulbs. They are seriously bright. Here is a picture.

The picture is taken on Low Beam.

dsc01943iq9.jpg

The Balasts Change the 12Volt Rating to 25k volts.
dsc01943iq9.2f268f205e.jpg
[/quote']

Hey Cyrus, that sure should look like a bat<mobile> from hell on a dark night, or Suryadev in the morning. Those lights can seriously deplete the batteries, what do you do; have two sets of batteries? Bet the headlights of this car must be costlier than the entire car. You could use the headlight's as a 'stun gun' and become a vigilante like 'Citizen Kane'.
Durango Dude2008-08-19 18:41:30

DD, I use a Ground up custom made Electrical Circuit setup. Also, I spent around 1Lak + when i restored this car. It is considered as one of the best Fiats in the Fiat Classic Car Club of India. The Paint is a Custom mixed Pearlescent Bahama Beige. I Created it using the WagonR's Beige as the Base. The Color itself is around 5K a litre. The Clear Coat is Extra. Also, the Car is running a Custom Cut Stage 1 Piper Camshaft which was sent to Piper UK and got back after TWO years....

This car hasnt been made to win trophies in a concourse. Though if you dont open the Bonet, You will never be able to make out. Also, unless you open up the engine and compare the Cam with a stock one, the only way to know that it is running on a rally cam is the idle note.