vibhor

If you hav Rs.50k to spend on your car...

DD' date=' I use a Ground up custom made Electrical Circuit setup. Also, I spent around 1Lak + when i restored this car. It is considered as one of the best Fiats in the Fiat Classic Car Club of India. The Paint is a Custom mixed Pearlescent Bahama Beige. I Created it using the WagonR's Beige as the Base. The Color itself is around 5K a litre. The Clear Coat is Extra. Also, the Car is running a Custom Cut Stage 1 Piper Camshaft which was sent to Piper UK and got back after TWO years....

[/quote']

I guess someone as passionate as you, should be at the helm of Fiat India, rather than the nincompoop's running the show now. Good job, Cyrus, and yes a belated happy new year, Bawaji.

I have already spent more than double of this on my car. So with another 50,000 would get the interiors fully leathered by Stanley. Change the cam shaft, add a pair of rear component speakers for rear fill and source a Xenon headlamp kit for the Palio.

hey guys i think that the topic is what will u do if u have 50 k spare to spend on ur car and not that u can add this much or that much and get that or that !!!! we should be sticking to the topic...rather than getting a turbocharger get a pete's bpx which will do the same job.....but why does pete's box comes only for most of the diesel cars ???????

hey guys i think that the topic is what will u do if u have 50 k spare to spend on ur car and not that u can add this much or that much and get that or that !!!! we should be sticking to the topic...rather than getting a turbocharger get a pete's bpx which will do the same job.....but why does pete's box comes only for most of the diesel cars ???????

Mehul, A Piggy Back ECU or a Replacement ECU can NEVER give as much performance as forced induction.