anjan_c2007

Guess What on Cover of Fat Anniversary Issue?

I am sure the AC I team has racked their brains on what should be the cover story for the Sept 2008 Anniversary Issue. The story could be on the flood of small cars in the market in the A and B segment during 2008-11 right from the Tata Nano in 2008 to the Nissan Micra in 2011.This is my guess.

What is your guess about the cover story for this fat Anniversary issue?

It could be the new Honda City, driven by Hormazd Sorabjee in Thailand, followed, Toyota Altis, by Shapur Kotwal in Thailand, again. They also may feature the 'Russian show' of Pattaya in the 'office banter' column< then we'll get confused whether the issue is one of Playboy or ACI> ; bet the Russians have driven you guys mad...lol...no 'hard'<pun intended> feelings, jus jokin'...haha...That's besides, I'm sure looking forward to this bumper anniversary issue..hope you guys have a nice anniv. bash.

Ideally they would want to have a mass appeal model on the anniversary cover, that translates into either City or Corolla. But Nano sure cannot be kept out of the option.

@DD, I think now is the time to showcase drives undertaken  in India !

whatever the contents be I am more worried about the freebies, extra booklets that don't reach to subscribers compared to the stand issue...

FRG, Hormzad its very disheartning to see the extra stuff available on the stand issue and not on the subscriber issue... can you do something about it?

i think Luxury car tests have been taken..remember Merc E, A6, 5series and S80...also S class, 7 series, and A8 has made their entry in ACi..all Suvs also have been tested..i think bikes all 125cc bikes should be tested.. which includes new Stunner, Gladi type SS/Rs, Flame, Xcd,etc..

Its confirmed that ACI anniversary issue has got a comparison of Swift' date='Fabia,Palio,Fusion (all diesels).....
[/quote']

I have already read that in today's supplement of  'the Hindu'...what's new? I took a drive tonite especially to see if ACI is out. No luck. It's getting to be a looong wait. The shop told me it will take another two day's. So guys keep tweedling thumbs and wait just as I'm doing. Hi, Designer add to that list even Getz diesel, even that was featured. The Hindu supplement has auto section done by ACI and almost all the articles are abridged editions of the original ACI articles.
Durango Dude2008-08-27 18:14:53