bluesapphire

Indica vista official brochure

Hi guys..actually i know that new Indica's topic is already there but this one is reagarding launch and that topic still states coming soon and that is full of Guesses..well within 2 to 3 days its going to be launched and so for confirm launch i have created new topic...

here are some features and pics and these are directly from TATA..

this is the Brochure of Indica and new indica is named as Indica Vista..

first.thumbnail.jpg

second.thumbnail.jpg

third.thumbnail.jpg

fourth.thumbnail.jpg

fifth.thumbnail.jpg

sixth.thumbnail.jpg

Pics: Cubic capacity
bluesapphire2008-08-20 16:12:59

As everybody knows that its going to be offered with 1.2vtt petrol(high tech unit) and 1.3 Mjd which thank god finally came in TATA car...but apart from that there is also as usual tata engine i.e 1.4 L turbocharged-intercooled 475 IDI...the interiors are excellent actually..for rest just see the pics..

Ya acutally...whole car seems to be god package and best car ever from Tata...lets see how is the build quality.. the colors and its finishing also seems to be good...seems like tata have targeted premium buyers...

Just click on it to enlarge..
bluesapphire2008-08-20 16:23:16

The three engine options offer a better choice for buyers. The car is excellent to look at. But it should be also excellent in the fit and finish department and also at the reliability stakes where Tata cars are known to falter.

Great work, Indica Vista looks good, and the MJD is the one to watch for, so TATA has just about put in a piddly 1.2 litr petrol putting out jus 65 bhp and 9.6 kgm torque almost equivalent to the power and torque figures of the Wagon R but way heavier than the Wagon R. Let's wait and see how they deliver on the quality front and their deliveries after bookings: sure there's gonna be a long queue.

There is neither ABS nor Airbagssmiley3.gifsmiley3.gif!!! Not even as an option smiley7.gif

What's TATA thinking(if at all it is....)???

Maybe, if we need safety we need to buy their Jag or Land Rover!!

EDIT:------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just noticed the placement of door handles inside; think it's too much in front... close to the dash.
octane_1002008-08-21 03:08:10

ya no safety features even as an option...But i think Current Indica will be selling alongside so this indica will remain premium and thus Taxi market will not buy this...

Overall this seems to be a really good package...ACi please bring test of this car in this issue itself if u can

octane 100, what will you be doing with ABS and Airbags when you cant drive higher than 80kmph in our cities?? These features are useless in Indian driving conditions!

good info

tata is following the microsoft way with vista

wat next indica mac or indica linux?!?! smiley36.gif

I hope it has fewer bugs and crashes less often that Vista!!

i hope the same but vista works very well if the machine is very high specs

I know I always work with a top end machine and use legal OS only, and have been tempted at leat half a dozen times during the last 15 months to dump Vista for XP!

I don't intend to digress from the topic, but airbags should be useful in case of any highway crash.

I'm sure they will launch Airbags/ABS as an option. If the build quality of this car is good - along with these safety features, it could be one terrific package. I'll bet this one would be the most spacious car in it's segment. In fact it seems more spacious than some of the sedans. smiley1.gif