CYRUS43

Photoshop Thread.

Check my modded ANHC!!

citye.jpg

By sparshq at 2009-05-15

Here, iv'e changed the color and given it a new bumper from the i30 and the new foglights. I also blackened out the headlights.sparshq2009-05-16 07:40:17

Thanks BS and Cyrus. Now even i'm starting to feel that i'm able to do my finishing better. I won't mod for some days now, since all my photoshops have expired. In some days, i'll get a new CS4 and then i'll be back!

Looks good, but the bumper and Accord Grille look too bulky for this car. The tyres are also not visible. You do it nicely, just improve the overall fit and finish.sparshq2009-05-17 08:19:20

Hey' date=' Cyrus, why don't you get this thread parked?[/quote']

Done...

And For Sparsh...

I made a Lamborghini LP-560 Spyder Superlegerra.

The Superlegerra has a new Rear Spoiler, Bigger cooling duct on the front bumper, Bigger Side cooling duct, New Wheels, and bigger Brakes. It is also lower than the Original car.

lamborghinilp560sistersy.jpg

74473776.jpg

CYRUS432009-05-17 14:14:56

Hey thanks Cyrus!!

Brilliant job!

Thanks for doing it!

Alloys look stunning!

But the Brake Calipers are on the wrong side! Hehe...

And keep resting, Get well soon!sparshq2009-05-18 03:14:52

Another City....I havent left home in two days, and thus I have a lot of free time on my hands....

hondacity1.jpg

The one below was just done for Fun. Somehow, the headlights dont gel much..they will be worked upon a bit more soon.

hondacity2.jpg

No. Its too Big. It looks Like a Frog. What you need to do is find the right blend. Also, Avoid putting Number Plates or Vehicle Plates. CYRUS432009-05-19 14:48:37

Another City....I havent left home in two days' date=' and thus I have a lot of free time on my hands....

?

hondacity1.jpg</a>

?

?

The one below was just done for Fun. Somehow, the headlights dont gel much..they will be worked upon a bit more soon.

?

hondacity2.jpg</a>
[/quote']

Cyrus can you add the verna styled fog lamps to the bumpers with the original lamps and the rear... the rear bumper on the car is actually short, shows the spare wheel well, try a bumper design which covers it.