CYRUS43

Photoshop Thread.

BS, Do Click some High Def Pictures of your car. And remember to get the whole car into the frame. Click it like how the Nano on the previous page has been clicked.

Archit. Do remember to match the color of your replaced parts. Something like this.

800lg.jpg

Yes archit, the optra is definately better than m800, but just improve the finishing over bumpers, rest is fine..

And those flames by cyrus looks good on my chevy, also alloys looks good but that white shade inside that looks artificial, black looks natural, also try some more alloys design and a big black spoiler, i want to see how my car looks with a big spoiler..

Yes archit' date=' the optra is definately better than m800, but just improve the finishing over bumpers, rest is fine..

And those flames by cyrus looks good on my chevy, also alloys looks good but that white shade inside that looks artificial, black looks natural, also try some more alloys design and a big black spoiler, i want to see how my car looks with a big spoiler..[/quote']

i will try that ideas today!

regarding rims, i love those rims!

i keep it like my signature rims! :)

Thats Better!! But again' date=' Do work more on the Front wheel. It looks MisMatched. But definately better and neater than before. [/quote']

Yup, the front wheel looks mismatched..I was going to say the same but forgot..

And archit do try some 5-6 spoke alloys, if they are available..bluesapphire2009-04-16 07:02:55