enjjr

muv vs suv for the rough and smooth

smiley19.gif We need a vehicle to transport us and some equipment on rough village roads and also on highways and are on the lookout for something like an SUV which can carry baggage and offer the people in the rear seat a comfortable journey. We travell an average of 3000  km every month .We cannot afford a Pajero or a Ford endeavour.But we are very confused because most of the vehicles in the market today seem to be unsteady.

The RhinoRX has no service or sale centers in the south and though they advertize as the most ecconomical they are still more expencive that the Bolero. Does anyone own one ? Any idea how the vehicle is ? Milage ? The MUV seems more like an SUV to us. What is the diff ? Is the tempo Trax cruizer a good option ? I have a big seat (105 kg and 59 ) and found the seat of the Scorpio too cramped and the arm rest was digging into my side.  We were also told that it is unstable when the brakes are applied.The Bolero seat was comfortable.I do the driving and do not hire a driver. Please offer your suggestions.

FuelRunGod2007-09-24 11:27:51

Agree FRG. Innova is the best. other option is Tavera with rear leaf springs which makes it tough for bad roads. heard that new Tavera is coming out. read it in ACI I think. could be gud to wait for that one but not sure whent it is coming out.

Have you tried out the Innova? Right now' date=' there isnt anything really better in the market.

FRG
[/quote']

Fully agreed on that and Innova is a brilliant performer on bad roads, its reliable, frugal and wears very well compared to all others.

I think u wait for the new travera coz GM will give good offers. the diff btw MUV n SUV is that Muv is a multi utility vehicle and an SuV speed utility and this one is for driving pleasure and comfy.

In terms of ride over bad roads, Scorpio CRDe doesnt hold a candle to the Innova, Lotus designed suspension notwithstanding, neither does it in terms of build quality, service or for that matter longevity.

i have recently got a promotion because of which i have been posted from Banglore to Andheri(Mumbai) i need to buy a spacious SUV within 6-7 lac i am willing to payback in 3 years what are the options.

Note from Admin: Please don't go off topic, create a thread if you haven't already for your query.

FuelRunGod2008-01-29 06:22:31

i have recently got a promotion because of which i have been posted from Banglore to Andheri(Mumbai) i need to buy a spacious SUV within 6-7 lac i am willing to payback in 3 years what are the options.

Go For the Scorpio CRDe LX , would be a better buy than the Sumo

Cheers!!!

The Sumo Grande is great for people who have a decent budget thats why i am waiting so eagerly for it to be launched in Mumbai. Does anyone know when the bookings are gonna start ???. 

Don't know about the Mumbai bookings but according to what I know the Sumo Grande is already available in Delhi since the 27th and in kereala in the month of February mostly on 7th of February