vibhor

Official! Maruti Suzuki A-Star to debut i

Let's hope that new K series engines are good in performance and fuel efficiency, cause M series engine of SX4 is not that superior compared to it's peers. Further the overall looks of the A-star is not that appealing like Spark, I-10. It is down graded substantially from it's concept. The concept vehicle seems to be very much futuristic compared to the current one which is more classic looking. Further, the pics of interior shown in different threads gives the feeling of average. Hope the quality of interior is better compared to current vehicles by maruti. Otherwise there may a one more failure by Maruti after Zen Estilo. All the best.

the concept rocked big time but unfortunately that concept didn't come to full

look at Dodge

they showed the Challenger concept

and it nearly looks identical to it

so MS could have done that to attract deign-oriented buyers

Maruti is going to launch A-star within a very short period after they have debuted the A-star concept!!!!! This indicates that, the Final shape of the A-star production version should have been decided long before we saw the concept!!!

But i feel that, when compared to the competition, the A-star will be very much stylish.. Any ways, there were people, who had a bad impression on swift, because of the extreme styling!!! 

@anijog:- had i been working, i wouldn't have time to post messages dude!

nways back to topic, A-star will not get any diesel engine initially, but maruti is in talks with fiat to manufacture a small 1lt engne, probably that will be fitted in this new car.

yes the flip windows doesnt gets rolled down.....they actully little bit flips out(as the name suggests)....these kinda windows are usaully seen on S/MUV's.eg.tavera.