vibhor

Official! Maruti Suzuki A-Star to debut i

well guys its really too early to comment on how much rear space a-star is going to have...pictures not always convey everything...so better wait till its launched before making a verdict...but if a-star is in competition to i10 then surely maruti will have to give it a bigger engine as well !

yes i read that!!.....everywhere on the net there are diff. dates mentioned!..some says its 7 , some says its 11th ..some 15 and some 17th!!..

...but i think its 15th....anyways lets see!....:-) 

From the above posted pics by Vibhor, it seems that the rear window glesses are roll down type and not butterfly type. This s a good thing considering Indian buyers' taste.

From the above posted pics by Vibhor' date=' it seems that the rear window glesses are roll down type and not butterfly type. This s a good thing considering Indian buyers' taste.[/quote'] its with no doubt that Astar was to come with roll down windows only for india...Indian market cant accept the butterfly windows

thanks for giving the correct info about its launch sandy buddy!!..and by the way ...your new "avatar" looks great!!..if am not wrong ,its a Cadiallac smiley17.gifvibhor2008-11-10 10:01:13

seeing the lack of space in it, i feel MUL should have released it as a two seater to give competition to the fiat 500, this could have made MUL a brand which can catch up with the trend. a cheap alternative to fiat 500 would have a brave move, till what time will MUL keep on producing similar cars??

MS will keep on producing similar cars till the time people buy them. How many people would actually buy a 2 seater car for 4lacs? And, Selling a few 2 seaters would not even recover the investments made by MS. And as much as the pics reveal, it doesn't look so small that it can not seat 4 people in comfort. Even a Maruti 800 can seat 4 adults then why so many complaints about A-Star. We must hold our comments till its launch.

Thanks Vibhor, Speed & all friends. ya its Cadiallac Escalade.

i called up two maruti authorised dealers yerterday i was surprised they are not aware about the launch at all.no no price details are available with them as well