yamahaR15

kizashi ....spied

Will there be any takers for a 15+ lakh Maruti-Suzuki? I see more Sonata's on the road compared to the Vitara. Maruti Suzuki is a reliable tin box cheapo, with absolutely no standing in the premium segment. Thats where the A&B segment leader's fall flat...they are perceived as cheap. People will be ready to buy a 100 bhp VW but not a 200 bhp Maruti for the same cost. Kizashi will go the Baleno way, it will be discounted and sold in 6 months time.

buddy.....how about SX4 success in india......every body told that suzuki cant make 3 box sedans & they are only good at small cars....it has competed with city,verna & fiesta........& maruthi had a huge success that too with a petrol engine.....giving less mileage than any other competitor........then what is problem with the 15 lac suzuki car.......

kizashi is good looking & if it becomes a VFM car like...SX4...it will be a huge success

in case of vitara.......the engine is underpowered.......& also less efficient....thats why.....its not doing good numbers...........

very well said buddy

ppl blindly trust on maruti suzuki .

In case of Vitara , there is very tough competition from other good cars and it was not rightly priced and it lacked in many areas . Interiors looked like sx4 and swifts .   

Sx4 was actually temperory success...now u will see its sales falling down slowly...to retain themselves again Honda/Skoda/Toyota is not joke...suzuki is a global player but its not as successful as these biggies...

how can u say that it is a temporary success........after 1 year also ...people show intrest in the car......& no decrease in sales fig.<rather they have achieved 12% growth in A3 segment>.......if it doesn't  sell well MS would have started giving huge discounts.......

see...the case of logan.......when launched....people said that car will be a huge success......& what happened now......m& m has cut down the production target.....ppl has lost interest......

so to make it live.....they have come out with..........limited edition........

i think SX4 is a super hit

so i have a feeling that this kizashi will also do well

but it will have very stiff competition

it may not beat accord

but can beat camry or sonata

I fell that, kizashi will be a great success, if having nice specs!!! The thing they have to do is, to customize kizashi for the indian tastes. they didn't do it in the case of Vitara. And that's the reason why it was not a great success.

Better dont compare Small Suzuki with the biggies!!! :)

But when compared to Hyundai, SX4 is doing similar numbers when compared to Verna, with only petrol engine in offer; whereas the latter has petrol as well as diesel engines!!!

Guys ..if u 've been there at auto expo in Delhi..this year...The concept is already shown and the design of Kizashi was looking superb at that time only..and once i thinked about its launch soon at similar segment and price tag just to compete wid Accord or camry too..!.. but..suzuki does it smoothly..well...just to admid its new variant with lots of Cheers and meant always for a joyful ride..!smiley20.gif

let see..if suzuki would announce its launch in India..may be next year end.

how can u say that it is a temporary success........after 1 year also ...people show intrest in the car......& no decrease in sales fig.<rather they have achieved 12% growth in A3 segment>.......if it doesn't  sell well MS would have started giving huge discounts.......

see...the case of logan.......when launched....people said that car will be a huge success......& what happened now......m& m has cut down the production target.....ppl has lost interest......

so to make it live.....they have come out with..........limited edition........

buddy already the dealers are advertising about around 28000 or 40000 (dont remember) cash discount on sx4...and u know when u sit with them on table at final talk they give u more discount....and expect more when new City is launched...and overall car wise Sx4 still is not that good car...my some relative owns this one and they said that 'Yaar kuch bhi bol mene kahrid to li but itna mazaa nahi he jitna ki 9(top end with leather version) lac ki gaadi me hota he'....he was going for City but then went for this one...its just giving u features so its good deal but if u consider it OVERALL CAR wise city is still best....u can see when Civic launched, it made toyota people cry coz after then it was hardly selling...while after launching such a good product and cheaper one with top features sx4 still cant made the Honda people cry coz its still selling well....and you expect Kizashi to beat Civic/Accord...NO WAY.....Honda is much ahead in terms of development...when they launches any new model they get ready to develop another model so that if competition increases they can throw another one....while other companies if launches good product they enjoy theie success..u can see that they replaces the model before it gets outdated...

Ok even if they launch Kizashi with good price tag and features, but my friend the person who will buy 15l car or more than that will consider quality and Maruti is behind in that...we can expect good quality from Suzuki but atleast i cant expect quality from maruti coz the models and all are from suzuki but it still is made by maruti...i am sure that global Swift and Indian Swift's quality will be different to large extent..