yamahaR15

new aveo...spied

Already we have Swift Vdi and Indica Vista with the same 1.3 MJD in

market dear. No need to tell about the success of Swift diesel and

Vista is believed to be a successful model. Bothe Suzuki and TATA has a

very good brand value when compared to GM... The 1.3 MJD will not make

a big difference and I think 1.3 L heart for a Sedan will not make much justice.

yeah, The only way for GM to survive in Indian Auto market is to intoduce new models rather than upgrading (as GM says) their existing models like tavera, Aveo, etc.,

it seriously is.....those looks..those interiors..its very comfortable......but the engine and the gearbox sadly aren't good......i think GM kind of upgraded the gearshift....i wonder ehy still it doesn't sell that much.....may be coz of tough competition from sx4.........i hate that car personaly.the sx4...yuk!

Sid,

I think u r more inclined towards GM smiley1.gif.... No offense meant dude.....I never heard someone saying Aveo has good looks... Even the Optra from GM is not doing well. U can find 2 or 3 year old Optras at Sub 4 lakh price at chennai.... This the position of GM in india...At the time of launch most of the Auto magazines picturised Aveo as a competitor of Fiesta..... Please note, How many Fiestas u r seeing on the road in an hour and how many Aveos???......

buddy i clearly think and i believe others would agree to me that aveo has good looks!cummon..but still its on persnal choice.......but most ppl would definately agree with me.....talking about its sales.......fiesta definately has a par over aveo...but tell me how many petrol fiesta's do you see in your town?fiesta's 90% sales comes from the diesel models!

hmmm, I agree dear....Petrol Fiestas are available at very cheaper rates in used car market... But one thing, Even if one is good in racing, he ll be accepted as a champion only after winning a Tournament....This is what the case of GM in India...

people buy  fiesta....not looking at its bland looks ...nor its cramped interiors....nor its Maintenance .....only bcause of its fuel efficient....diesel engine......also ....ford has stopped the production of 1.4l fiesta.....

even with its diesel engine...& the face lift........ford is struggling to fire the sales chart......for fiesta.......people has lost interest in fiesta.........bcause of swift DEZIRE

compared to fiesta.....aveo has good looks.......that no one can disagree.....spacious interiors.......best in class .....ride & handling........

only sore point is its engine &  gear box.......but with its revised ratios......& tuning done by GM ........performance of aveo has improved.....

......when it was .......launched....engine was not .free..rev......vague steering....& also VAGUE gearbox with long throws........but later GM made some improvements.....

but the first impression......in peoples mind made it a flop.......i think it only doing 600 per month  <sales>.........compared to other cars which r doing 2000-3000 per month............