vibhor

Which Premium Hatchback will you prefer??

Which premium hatch will u prefer??  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which premium hatch will u prefer??

• Maruti Suzuki Swift
    • Skoda Fabia
    • Ford Fusion
    • Chevrolet Aveo UV-A

i think there is only one "PREMIUM" hatch here-skoda fabia.

though swift is getting all the votes bcoz it is under 5 lac bracket.there are no premium feature that make this car eligible in this question.

i'll vote for my merc A class , at 160 bhp it like a hot knifle going throw butter :P

swift is gay , i have a swift DDIS , it sux to the core , third class plastic , even tata uses better plastic than maruti !

they are just over hyped car sellers nothing else

PREMIUM..........how cum uva and swift are here?!anyway out of thest it would definately be the swift.........i miss the srv!such a good looking car!if only GM can launch it with a diesel engine and a lower price tag!

i have voted for swift!!!!!!

i like the looks, and the way it drives !!!

i feel that, both the petrol and diesel variants has their own edge...over the other competition.

But i fell that, we could have included the newly launched Indica Vista also in this poll

fabia.......is my favorite.......although overpriced......<but will come down when VW launches polo..>......is way better than any other car....in terms of ride........stability at high speeds ,interiors......features........

although....performance.....is not matching swift.........rest in all other criteria......fabia is a winner......

swift ....with its dated interiors....poor ride.....bad plastic quality.......cramped........interiors......poor visibilty.....etc makes it way behind fabia................

i think there is only one "PREMIUM" hatch here-skoda fabia.
though swift is getting all the votes bcoz it is under 5 lac bracket.there are no premium feature that make this car eligible in this question.

The only thing 'Premium' about the Fabia is the price. There's nothing else. There are soo many other options that deliver much more and cost much less.smiley21.gif. Fabia is for snobs..believe me.