vibhor

Which Premium Hatchback will you prefer??

Which premium hatch will u prefer??  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Which premium hatch will u prefer??

• Maruti Suzuki Swift
    • Skoda Fabia
    • Ford Fusion
    • Chevrolet Aveo UV-A

DD dont say that it only has high price tag...........as i said earlier........lot of other factors........like ride quality....that matches ....saloons...lile city...etc......which ur swift can even think......offff........

swift is a success only because of its looks..........rest in all ther places fabia....win....<although not petrol fabia>

The list is not good enough! where is the new Indica VISTA??  Fusion and UVA???? I dont like any of them here.. Swift is already old, with the datedd interiors and poor visibility, as stated by one member here, FABIA, looks fantabulous, but an alto can start off faster from the signal what with the cars being recalled coz there was no premium fuel available??? UVA - has any1 here had even liked the looks of it? or the interiors?? FUSION - cant be classified as a hatchback, not a car, not a SUV, stuck in confusion...

SO guyz.. why are we voting? I vote for Swift since there is no better choice here!

I think we should have waited for more launches like i20 , Honda Jazz models and then the poll would be more exciting. I think Jazz will be launched mid next year. Among the options i would go for the Swift since i own onesmiley1.gif

I am also considering the same cars as Devdatt and am glad i found this thread.

My requirement is city driving (usually lots of it..travelling from noida home to gurgaon workplace). A good mileage would therefore be a priority.

I would want a spacious rearseat as travel for 5 (required at times) gets tough in my present zen. 

Now from the posts so far, Swift seems to be a clear favourite amongst most, though as expressed by a few, rear seat is cramped (UVA scores better on that front).

The 3 year free maintainence offer from UVA sounds really good. However, how is the quality and cost of servicing after those 3 yrs going to compare with the exceptionaly good and relatively cheap Maruti servicing overall.

Here's my position. I actually like the UVA looks, its space, & its 3 yr service scheme. What I am not sure about is UVA's performance, mileage, and GMs overall service record.

Any help would be much appreciated! 

my vote goes for the swift... reason: looks, looks and looks!

@ dokdindel: buddy, you should look at the getz prime. it meets your requirements of space and if you opt for a diesel, mileage would be less of a bother. also hyundai's excellent service backup is icing on the cake.

My choice is Swift as it rocks especially in diesel form and great dynamics. I feel it is a Extremely driver focussed hatch. With plenty of torque it is a great in both city and highway supported by Fuel efficiency.

Every car has its negatives n positives!..so panel gaps etc etc .are not so much big thing!..overall swift is great car n looks good too!!..thats why its selling in huge Nos. and also ahed in this poll!