Durango Dude

Toyota Fortuner: Now Launched

Well read about this in auto magzine some years back. Well if the car is priced at say 10l. then she will rock everyones brains in the market there will be like a boom. just waiting for her launch.

Well read about this in auto magzine some years back. Well if the car is priced at say 10l. then she will rock everyones brains in the market there will be like a boom. just waiting for her launch.

dont think 10 lacs will be the price for it ..expect minimum 16..

a petrol engine will surely spoil the party!

just forget the price of 10 lakhs...when they are already selling innova at 10 lakhs so why will they launch the fortuner in the same segment ????? i hope toyota doesnt spoils the party by just launching it with a petrol engine....my curiosity as to why people in india are buying petrol suv's like crv,outlander is increasing !!!!

Well as for the price it was mentioned in the text of that magzine that it will come for 10lac.. it is not me who is saying. It is Auto car india. I will find out the article and post it on the net for you all to see. Give me time to go over the magzines.

Well i think that March is bit early for Launch, but still if its launched than it will be tough for competitors to survive coz this SUV is luxurious and at the same time its true Off-roader, so better than those Endy's, captiva's and also Crv's...

Well i think that March is bit early for Launch' date=' but still if its launched than it will be tough for competitors to survive coz this SUV is luxurious and at the same time its true Off-roader, so better than those Endy's, captiva's and also Crv's...[/quote']

I second to what BS said, definately the worth waiting for this SUV, but with its price on offer and with petrol engine, time would tell what does it effect the sales chart of diesel SUV"S.

okay guys..another update..was at galaxy toyota delhi yesterday..

spoke to a senior sales adviser..he says it will be launched by diwali "for sure"..

DIESEL..16 lacs for top end "v" version..

the wait is on ..fingers crossed..smiley22.gif

Well even in the link in which its written that it will be here by March, its mentioned that it will come with Diesel engine..

And definately whether in March or not but it will come with diesel only coz Toyota isnt that foolish to have petrol Suv in market and as they already have seen the difference between sales of Innova P and Innova D, whenever the Fortuner will come, it has to be diesel..

It may come with both petrol and diesel but i think Toyota will bring it only with a diesel engine, as per my knowledge Captiva outsells the CR-V because of the diesel advantage.

I don't think toyota will make the same mistake which Mitsubishi made with the Outlander by introducing it only with a petrol engine.

Yup HM is fool while Toyota is not and yes Crv is facing some tough competition due to its petrol engine and being a diesel Captiva is Captivating the market but its diesel is just too good, i hope even toyota has such a good diesel..I think their Innova diesel isnt as refined so a good engine for Fortuner please...

spoke to a senior sales adviser..he says it will be launched by diwali "for sure"..

man, thats a pretty long time mate, till then we all will be just guessing as we did till now, and it has to be a diesel launch, and a better one to innova's.

ACI site reconfirms october launch..

Yeah guys!read that, So finally much awaited fotuner is coming!smiley1.gif

TOYTA FORTUNER FINALLY COMING THIS OCTOBER!

The Japanese car giant, Toyota has finally announced to launch its much, much awaited SUV, Fortuner this October in Indian market, The fortuner is coming to give Honda

the D-4D is a common rail engine..but im surprised that the 4*4 manual will or auto will not be launched!!

but you can never say until the last moment..i want the 4*4 manual..i hope im not let down...smiley5.gif