gurdanish

honda jazz

well i don't think jazz and fabia can be compared though both lie in the same segment(oremium hatchback) as honda is master of petrol while skoda is known for their diesel heart!

it will be interesting to see if honda comes up with a diesel engine too, but doesn't seems to be happenong in the near future.

Here we go , Jazz by 2009 December - Its official.

NEW DELHI (Reuters) - The Indian unit of Japan's Honda Motor Co expects to launch the company's first small car in the December quarter of 2009, a senior official said on Thursday.

Honda Siel Cars India's first phase of a new plant in western Rajasthan will be completed by the end of this month, Jnaneswar Sen, vice president of marketing at Honda's Indian unit, told reporters on the sidelines of an industry meet

its going to be launched in 2nd quarter 2009 powered by 1.2 l i-vtec engine and under 4 metre mark....i expect the base model to be around 5 lacs cause honda jazz gets the benifit of excise duty due to it being a governement defined small car !!!!!!!

i was informed by my honda mech that a small car is due during winters this year...probably dec09 is a typo and its dec 08!?!

if its already in production then it would be launched this year!

i wish its launched in dec 08, but speculations are that honda plans to launch the car next year!

and as mentioned by mehul, it will be priced lesser than city unlike bankok as in india small cars get excise benifits!

but i really wish this car comes here soon!