unknownbullet

Best 125 cc bike

Which is the best 125 cc bike in india?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the best 125 cc bike in india?

• Super splendor
    • Glamour
    • XCD 125 DTS SI
    • Gladiator
    • Suzuki Zeus
    • Suzuki Heat
    • Honda Shine
    • Honda Stunner
    • Glamour pgm FI

Gladi is no doubt a good bike but now Stunner is way to go...

With Honda providing good service and has much better market than Ymaha in india and also as technologically advanced as Yamaha, it has winner in their hands with stunner...

I drove my friends bike last week, it was Black and grey in colors, looked like its name STUNNER...The bike was so smooth, the seating position was too good, and it felt sporty and back seat is also too good...It was heavy also..

I would prefer this bike anyday over anyother 150cc...This is best looking bike and Honda will witness good sales like its Activa...Before 125cc was a comprmise but with stunner 125cc Stunner is way to go...

Gladiator all the way .I don't know why people like the stunner it has a semi naked looks the under neath cowl should have been there and superman kind of rear looks kidddish!!!!

i agree with rssh...its not a well sorted bike

vibrations is sill present

only good part is its styling <rear looks bad compared to the front>

also for 2  plasitc cowls honda has priced at 7000 above other bikes with no good teches....

Come on Yamaha, Those three can not even be consideres as a Competitor to the other bikes in the poll.. Zeus and Heat are bikes which would be a hit if they were introduced before some 15 years atleast..No styling, nothing is there..

Come on Yamaha' date=' Those three can not even be consideres as a Competitor to the other bikes in the poll.. Zeus and Heat are bikes which would be a hit if they were introduced before some 15 years atleast..No styling, nothing is there..[/quote']

i agree with that

Come on Yamaha' date=' Those three can not even be consideres as a Competitor to the other bikes in the poll.. Zeus and Heat are bikes which would be a hit if they were introduced before some 15 years atleast..No styling, nothing is there..[/quote']

i agree with that

yes i agree with uuuu

but zeus ,heat & SS has decent sales

yes i agree with uuuu

but zeus ' date='heat & SS has decent sales

[/quote']

Hey buddy,

from which state are you?? Because in chennai (Tamil Nadu), I'm not able to see more suzuki bikes... but I agree that SS are having decent sales..But the sales of Suzuki remains a question mark.. First time when I heard about the Lanza, I thought that Suzuki is comign up with a decent bike finally (in india).. But they will never launch it it seems.

yes i agree with uuuu

but zeus ' date='heat & SS has decent sales

[/quote']

Hey buddy,

from which state are you?? Because in chennai (Tamil Nadu), I'm not able to see more suzuki bikes... but I agree that SS are having decent sales..But the sales of Suzuki remains a question mark.. First time when I heard about the Lanza, I thought that Suzuki is comign up with a decent bike finally (in india).. But they will never launch it it seems.

KERALA <GOD'S OWN COUNTRY>

Friends Now I am creating another thread  taking The bike which are at first three position in this poll ,so that those who have voted for some other bike can vote for only these three bike ,May be number one can inrease its margin or victory margin may reduce

I request Moderators to please close this thread ,So that all will reply in new thread only
unknownbullet2008-11-09 09:01:35