vibhor

Pics of 20 most beautiful roads in the world!!!

smiley1.gifHi friends here are pics of 20 most beautiful roads in the world!

Beauty of these roads make you ask yourself are they really real or they are photoshopped?! You can only imagine feeling traveling by them

@ siddhant= Thanks buddy!!...these are really very cool!!

i dont know location of all of them but the number 14 is the old road between La Paz and Coroico, in Bolivia..this road is also called "The world's most dangerous road"!! and the one with the red car is the road to Glacier Point in Yosemite.smiley17.gifvibhor2008-09-07 07:54:56

thanks speed and archit!

@Archit = ha ha....yeah!!...yes on these roads i can do 135kph!!smiley1.gif

@Speed = buddy i already knew u will love all these pics!!...bcoz u love nature!smiley17.gifsmiley17.gif
vibhor2008-09-07 11:40:09

3rd. seems to be from storybook, it too good to be true! Theres a lethal mixture of natures elements : Air, Water & Earth!

I love mountains & less mechanised & travelled roads. Basic point is to be as close to nature as one can.

The last one is from the Swiss alps i think...its the world's best driving road..it came in Top Gear. Its the road between Stelvio and Davos-The Stelvio pass

And speed, the pics are from Indian Autos blog

designersf2008-09-14 16:41:29

Really amazing Buddy, Wish the Locations were also mentioned.

I guess there is one more road which will surely qualify for this, I dont remember the location, but it is the bridge which connects two mountain pics, the bridge at the highest altitude in the world....it was the most beautiful bridge I have ever seen (only in pics though)...so if that road can be considered, inspite of it being on a bridge, then that would according to me, rate right at the top.

Great Job Bud.smiley32.gif