family_car

Car for Family: Fiesta1.6 or Swift Dzire

Hi, I agree that Fiesta 1.6S and Dzire are in different segment. But that was the point I wanted to clarify, since both are 3box-cars, what is it that Fiesta1.6S has extra and what positives Dzire had. I am thankful to hsb_sx4's reply. That was what I was looking for. With that reply I am almost convinced to try out Dzire but because the waiting period is too long for it so I am sure I wont' go for it.

If you ask for a good family car with high degree of reliability, durability and safety, then I would suggest you to go for Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire. Ford Fiesta is also one of the leading sedans in the Indian market. My vote goes to Swift but then it

Go for the swift Dzire only if you can wait for the car for atleast 6 months, coz according to a story in Economic Times, Maruti has still not fulfiiled the bookings that it accepted in April. So given the circumstances Fiesta seems to be the best option.

if u can get over the looks of dzire than buy it cause when you compare fiesta and dzire...dzire is a real vfm proposition and as we all know ford's spare parts cost a bomb while their cars(only petrol) are not all that fuel efficient (according to autobild india,in the c segment fiesta is the least fuel efficient car in the segment while city the most fuel efficient)...go for the dzire !!!!