speed

What all did you do today?

@DD, nice pics, seems a good place. Never been Chennai but planning to visit once.

@Frg, where do you get these to experience.

Well yesterday went to check out the Beetle, and its so cute, i was in love with it but 24.50lacs on road was forcing me to hate it smiley19.gif . It was yellow in color and the build quality and interior quality were good but interior were dull, nowhere close to Fiat's 500 but still overall i would prefer this to 500 anyday for its unique looks. Before that went with cousins to have some Gujarati Farsan(specifically 'Locho'). After checking out beetle, was with Jiju who has come from A'bad with my Sis and then went to beach nearby(35kms), Suvali Beach at Hazira, Surat. Then ordered some Pizza's and Choco lava cake from Dominos.

Then my uncle had organised 'Mata ki Chowki' so till 12 midnight was there. Whole day was fun.

Here are some pics of the beach we went.

13122009143.jpg

13122009140.jpg

13122009137.jpg

13122009138.jpgbluesapphire2009-12-14 09:19:25

@DD & Cyrus: Thanks, your kind comments matter a lot...she's like a family member! She brought me home from the hospital when I was born and hope she keeps company till the end...

Kinshuk2009-12-16 19:35:47

Today had a Treasure Hunt, participated in that and was fun, got to know many historic places of city which we never had been before, never knew that such places exist, flagged of at 8.40AM and we finished at around 12.45PM and clocked around 63Kms, dont think that i will win(Winners will be announced at city hotel today evening), still had a blast. First time experienced this, tried many times before but never got chance but this time i was hell bent upon participating and succeeded. Looking forward to my participation again in future.

Took my Hyundai Getz for the event.

Here are some pictures. My car number was 10. And approximately 150 cars participated in it.

271220091590.jpg

27122009160.jpg

271220091610.jpgbluesapphire2009-12-27 11:01:21

Today went to get my Karizma's battery replaced and kick repaired as 2days ago my bike refused to start since its battery got discharged and kick got damaged same time and somehow did managed to reach home as i was for some work. Got the battery replaced for the 1st time since ownership in 2005. Got again Amco Yuasa for 1200 Rs. including returning of old battery.

Also refilled my Ink Cartridges for my HP 1210 PSC from computer vendor.

Also my Spark's rear left tyre(tubeless) had around 4nails and thus got it fixed.

Now will leave for Gym and then for Guitar class.

Today I went to book a house in Kharghar and I am happy with the deal and stuff and know its an investment worth it .

My i20 is a star if I apply little gas before leaving the clutch the tyres loose traction quiet easily . So far I have has wheels spind in 123 gears and a good milege of 13.6kpl with ofcourse spirited driving.

Bought my new car today, Audi A4 2.0Tdi, thought would take delivery in new year for 2010 number plate... sadly it would be still a 59 plate as the plates change somewhere in march here... well still quite exicted though.

Welcome back Adi, so your Audi A4 is bought in London or India. Share some details like price, specs, color, etc.

Well on Monday i went to check out '3 *****' and must say its too good a movie. Just like Munnabhai series from Rajkumar Hirani. A must watch!

Well woke up late today obviously as it was late yesterday night. Had some cake yesterday and fun with cousins.

Today helped mom in some packing as we are leaving for Delhi and then Haridwar today.

So see you guys on 8th when i am back with some great Expo snaps.bluesapphire2010-01-01 09:49:18

Woke up at 7. Started cleaning my cars engine bay from 9.am, removed dirty seat cover, got an AUTOCAR paper sticker from my friends press. Its a bad and cheap sticker. More like those free stickers that you get with big baboolsmiley36.gif. Scanned sticker of course.

Images below:

image000go.jpg

note: fuse box cover removed. forgot to cover it while taking pic

image005oe.jpg

note: sticker on number plate

image020no.jpg

sb-alto2010-01-04 05:44:04