speed

What all did you do today?

WOW!! She looks great. I wonder how she would look with some shiney new alloys. MY choice of word to describe it would be PIMPING smiley36.gif

No alloys, her black steel wheels and the shining hubcaps and the white wall tyre's are perfect. No one who set's eye's on her will say that she was made some 55 year's back. Anjan's taken excellent care of her. smiley20.gif

Thanks a lot Ashish, DD and FRG.I like to keep it as original as possible.

FRG have'nt heard anything about your GTX in 2010.What all changes have you got done to it? I think its yet to be you daily commuter.Guess the Safari has beaten 'em all for this lead role.

The GTX was lying almost unused since december. I had been driving a Xylo, Ritz, Fiesta and a Contessa since then. The Safari was safely parked all this while. In fact I drove the bus back yesterday night. Sending the Palio to Tata this coming week if I can get an appointment.

Work on the Palio hasn't even started. I've just managed to get new number plates in the standard embossed font just like the ones on the bus.

Tomorrow, I go to a neighbouring state for something new.

FRG
FuelRunGod2010-02-06 09:57:13

What would there be in Sanand. They have already driven the Nano extensively.

Maybe Goa to play polo? smiley1.gif Or even new Wagon R or Alto are possible.

Goa has become a place where lots of manufacturers have conducted there media events, for eg. Jazz and Figo.

Spotted a camaflouged SUV today near Airport. No snaps though.

Looked pretty small. Has M&M started testing Mini-SUV or it is something from Hyundai/Ford/Nissan. I am pretty sure it is an SUV, that too smaller than existing ones.

@Chennaiates, keep your cams ready.

Haha!! I was wondering the same thing. But on a serious note, GM is stepping up its game.

They are shutting down loss making and preposterouly *****ic brands like Hummer.

They are working at full force towards developing alternative fuel cars like Chevy Volt.

They are paying special attention at improving their presence at developing markets like India.

I hope they succeed.

I will see if i can find appropriate pics to put here as most of them would be me doing stupid poses smiley36.gif.  Though this was late night and the roads were empty and everything, I was still driving quite carefully and easy but even that gave me such a adrenaline rush.

And I was told by couzin I can drive proporly on a racetrack if I get good grades. So there is an incentivesmiley4.gif

drove a Audi R8 chrome mirror finished 5.2L V10 :)

adi a hearty welcome back after a long time.Must have been a fantastic ride on the R8.

Back to the topic,today I fixed up the third and final free service for my Scorpio ( can call it Big S) for 4th May 2010!

ah, today was a quite tiring day!

first school, then cricket for 3 hours, then Homework!, then table-tennis, then shower, then dinner, now ACI forums. I did quite do a lot of things today!