speed

What all did you do today?

Yes iron Man II rocks , but the end was a bit disappointing wanted some more action :P

@ Archit hope everything gets better, haven't been hearing any good news out of thailand. Heared the business is also at standstill

@topic , another boring quants class for Billis preperation, almost dosed off. Maybe the prof. had pitty and hence left us early

Can some genius give us information about The New Indica Vista Drivetech 4 ?

It's only the same Old-Indica Vista tweaked to meet the BS-IV norms, both its SAFIRE Petrol & Quadrajet Diesel versions. It've also got some mild other updations too to compete with the new Entrants too, like:

-Tweaked Gearboxes(both P&D) for higher torque at low RPMs, minimal vibration, precise gear shifting, longer engine life .

-Cooled exhaust gas recirculation for lower emissions.
-4-spoke tilt-adjustable steering wheel.

-Improved Interiors Materials & Quality, same as Manza now.

-Height-adjustable driver

Work is depressing. Most of my work is done in the 2 hours in the morning and 2 hours at the end of the day. The remaining time I am just forced to sit here and do nothing. Its sad that even being the boss does not sometimes allow you to leave office.

That's rough buddy. Being employed is great for having money and all but I really cannot sacrifice having control over my own time. Time is money too and I just can't turn that over to someone and let him or her dictate what to do with my time.

So did anyone see the ad by Renault about inviting people to open dealerships for them?

I wonder what are Renault's plans regarding new launches besides the Fluence(which if i am not wrong is on the cover of this month's magazine)?

In case people do take up dealerships, is there a chance for Renault to see significant success and in turn for the dealers to see a reasonable amount of success? The Renault brand has taken a successful hit because of the huge debacle that was the Logan(still think its a good car).

Also, just generally asking, how much does it cost to open a car dealership?

@asethi919: a few crores (stock, showroom interiors, equipment for workshop, working capital: salaries, electricity, aircons, furniture, internet & computers etc, advertisement...) + land, equipment & building for workshop + showroom space in prominent area + business track record for the company to consider your application + cash for miscellaneous expenses

Asethi, initially after reading their advert. I thought of applying for Renaults dealership. Soon one begins to think of huge investments & most importantly returns, this is where I shirked out. Maybe Renault is finally able to trump in India but it would be a gamble too big!

@BF This is exactly what i was thinking and thats why i asked the questions about what Renault's plans are and if they will be able to justify the huge investments they are making and expect their dealers to make too.

Got the battery charged and took my Fiat for a drive (about 2kms), it was a pleasure driving her around. Surprisingly the motorcycles & 3 wheelers kept well away!

Need to get the brakes cleaned, engine tuned and underbody washed and greased.

Asethi' date=' initially after reading their advert. I thought of applying for Renaults dealership. Soon one begins to think of huge investments & most importantly returns, this is where I shirked out. Maybe Renault is finally able to trump in India but it would be a gamble too big![/quote']

right decision m8 , stay miles away from renault , don't see any launches for atleast 2 years.

We were also approached by our partner with whom we had GM dealership, but with only logan as a product it wasn't worth the investment

PRINCE OF PERSIA - THE SANDS OF TIME .... Seen today at PVR Cinema Chandigarh. What a movie. Mind blowing. Paid 130 for the ticket. Movie was worth Rs.500 . I'm eagerly waiting for its Blu-Ray rip to come on the torrent that I can keep for my collection. Damn, saw it in the morning, still feeling its after effects. The effects, the aura, the music, the story, the plot. AWESOME.

Anybody else seen the movie ??

P.S. I recommend it to all of my fellow ACI'ians.More worth than the price.

prince_of_persia_horseback_photo1.jpg

Prince-of-Persia-The-Sands-of-Time-Movie

-- Drifty.driftpunk2010-06-01 16:54:31