speed

What all did you do today?

Finally I sold my 01 LX Zen for 55k @ 22k kms . Well the buyer was a Zen lover and he also has a same zen but by doing mods to it he bursted his engine and since my car was mechanically perfect he is going to do a heart transplant to his car with all drivetrain and even the suspension . On the day of delivery I washed and polished the car to its gleam . He registered the car himself and got me the RTO formed to be signed.

i tried to a wheelie on my bike today after a long time. I couldnt judge my speed properly. But i still had a go. I lifted my front wheel and suddenly wind came and flipped my bike around. I got away safe with a painful tailbone!

Ouch Archit! I banged my knee real bad whilst pulling a stunt on a 'hero ranger' (mountain bike) way back in 1990s (didn't have knee pads etc back then) - still feel the sting, so please be careful!

@BF: as far as appeal is concerned Tamina (Gemma Arterton) appealed more than Dastan (Jake Gyllenhall)! Anyhow an entertaining movie, often films based on epic video games don't live up to the hype (read Max Payne) but this one's a good entertainer.

Ahh....so Im not alone in thinking so! I also felt Jake was not the right man for the role but Gemma was tailor made.

Edit: Mac, watch it in a theater.
BornFree2010-06-03 20:10:47

@BF - contradictory to your statement, all movie buffs in the world have agreed to the fact that Jake Gyllenhall was the best actor who could play the role of Dastan.

Infact I liked the Uncle NIZAM also ;)

Note: We have counted off the movie review, its time to move on & let the thread be what it is.
BornFree2010-06-04 17:54:03

I came back from the 3 day road trip. It was a 800km trip. Two cars included my Alto and uncles i10 1.1era. It was a very nice trip with cloudy weather throughout. Monsoon madness at its best. Will upload photos soon

Once again had the urge to by a Mahindra Jeep! Dont like the Scorpio's looks, Thar not available & Bolero Euro3 :(

Only option seems buying a 2nd hand Jeep and renovate!

Once again had the urge to by a Mahindra Jeep! Dont like the Scorpio's looks' date=' Thar not available & Bolero Euro3 :(

Only option seems buying a 2nd hand Jeep and renovate![/quote']

I am a Bolero fan especially the older one with the Peugeot 2498 cc XD3P engine. Had travelled long distances on a 2001 Bolero with this engine which was nearly flawless for the daily 550-600 kms runs.

The Euro II norms made M&M dump this one for the DI series which are not fun to drive at all.

Attended my Very Close Friend's Engagement/Ring Ceremony today & within few months he'll be finally out of Our batch of Bachelors.

& While on the way back to Home from that Ceremony,

I've really Ruined(=Spiritedly driven) Old-Zen LX at Speeds of 130kmph+ & while driving I was able to get the pic of her Speedo clicked slightly above 120kmph,

dsc00769yx.jpg

Just loved its 1.0l G-Series G10B engine due to its Power, Performance, Driveability, its Most lovable Zzzzzzzzz.... Buzzy Engine Note & Its very Responsive & Direct Steering.

Not liked: Very Light & Nervous Handling beyond 110kmph.

Bought some new shirts from westside. Thanks to sale, I could pick up 5 shirts worth Rs400-Rs700 each for just Rs200 each!!

I also bought my Nokia X6, about which I've posted in the Gizmos and Gadgets thread.

Thanks ankit.

Also driven Chevrolet Spark after driving that Zen & It felt more Stable & planted than the Zen. Alo liked its Much more Refined Engine(Inaudible at Idle) but it lacked the Enthisiastic Appeal what the Old-Zen's G10B engine is having.. smiley27.gif

&ark,

P.S: Do add the name 'X6' in your Forum Id Signature.

I am a big fan of the Spark. Last year around Diwali my cousin bought a Chevy Spark LS for 3.23L. He almost went for an Alto for 2.75L and somehow I managed to convince him to go for a Chevy Spark PS for only 30K more. He liked the Spark so much he decided to spend an extra 20K and go for the LS version.

For the price, the car is a very good alrounder and definately has more enthusiam than an Altosmiley4.gif.