naveen04in

Logan or Indigo????

Hi,

My name is Naveen and am from Cochin. I own a Ford Fiesta SXI (diesel) and now my bro is planning to get a new car (Diesel). He opted for Tata Indigo, cos he s been using Tata Indica for the last 4 yrs and he s pretty satisfied with Tata. But i suggested him to go for Logan. Now we r confused to which car we should go....!!!

So can somebody give me a heads up view of to which car we should buy.... Pls gimme an option of the best DIESEL car within 6.5 lakhs (Boot space important)...!!!! He s planning to buy the car this week.... Am looking forward to some valuable suggestions from everybody....!!!!! Thanks a lot...!!!!!

Logan is much better than Indigo...its refined, strong, spacious and comfortable...u can also go for Edge which is limited edition...New indigo will launch soon but as he wants to buy within a week so he cant wait...if boot wouldnt have been important i would have suggested Indica Vista but now he should consider Logan..its much better than indigo

hi, naveen. Between Indigo and Logan, Logan is better due to it's ride quality and finish. Engine is also better than Indigo. However Indigo is more successful car than Logan, so resalve value of Logan is a big question. Further, Tata has launched new Vista and Sedan based on Vista is going to come within 3-4 months time. Vista is generation better than old Indica, so new Indigo will be much better and then it will be better than Logan. Further the new Quadrajet engine is generation ahead than current engines available in current Indica, Indigo and Logan. In view of the above, best decision is to wait for new Indigo. Otherwise, Logan is there. In current available Diesel saloons, D-zire is best due to it's engine and maruti name, in the budget of 6.5 lks.

Logan is better overall than present Indigo, but Indigo is going to come in a new avatar based on Indica Vista in near future & Logan is also going to have a facelift early next year. So, its wise to wait for a while, if one is not in hurry!

Indigo is something best suited for indian roads. There are some customers asking/ mentioning in Auto Magzines that Logans quality is not so good. Driving from Bangalore to Mumbai bends there rim, the same person driving Esteem never faced a problem. Feature wise Indigo is good, TATA reliabilty and cheaper to maintain. You can save ample money on Indigo and go for goodies.

wait for the new indigo.....which is based in the vista......which will be better than logan...........

logan .....with is bland looks ......dont go for....it.......also it is priced on the higher side.........

Hi,

My name is Naveen and am from Cochin. I own a Ford Fiesta SXI (diesel) and now my bro is planning to get a new car (Diesel). He opted for Tata Indigo, cos he s been using Tata Indica for the last 4 yrs and he s pretty satisfied with Tata. But i suggested him to go for Logan. Now we r confused to which car we should go....!!!

So can somebody give me a heads up view of to which car we should buy.... Pls gimme an option of the best DIESEL car within 6.5 lakhs (Boot space important)...!!!! He s planning to buy the car this week.... Am looking forward to some valuable suggestions from everybody....!!!!! Thanks a lot...!!!!!

Hello naveen!!...i will suggest u to go for the new logan its available at good price n definately better than indigo....or ill personally suggest u to take a look at the DZire its real VFM pacakage with lots n lots of feature available in your given budget ..plus maruti's excellent service and dealership is given !..so look forward for the Dzire n if u find it ugly looking (as most of people)...then logan is just the best..the diesel engine in DZIRE is great but the logan has more boot space i think its about 510ltrs where the dzire has only 440ltrs of space...so see which is our priority n go for the suitable car!smiley1.gifvibhor2008-09-09 11:05:30

if he doesn't really need a sedan then ask him to go for the Indica Vista Qadrajet , if he wants a sedan the Indigo CS LS TDi is a better deal!

Cheers!!

but buddy boot space is important for him n i dont think so that indicavista has more boot space than a logan,indiago etc....infact indigo CS is also short in boot space! smiley1.gif