vibhor

Pics:2009 Facelifted Honda Civic Sedan Unveiled!!

The present Civic is way too short of modern features available in other lower priced cars. Linea beats it hands down in terms of features. Honda must realise that people need more from a car apart from just the engine. So it must provide additional features in the refreshed model. But knowing 'penny pinching' Honda and with the experience of new City, it does not seem likely. On the other hand, Honda may jack up the price again.

Honda is able to get away with all this is because it has not faced any real competition for City and Civic.

Any how does any body have any idea when this 'refreshed' Civic is likely tobe released.

akj53in2009-02-06 03:31:51

I bet the Rear end will look like this!! smiley2.gif

hondacivicsj4.jpg

w640.png

This is the rear end of the american civic. Don't think it will look like that.

This rear end of cvic is the one we get in nz/india. the lights are same but have a bit of an angle to them (tail/brake lights) rather than being round.

civic_desktop_800x600_1.jpg

Zal D2009-02-06 08:09:52

the one Zal posted is the one coming to u guys!!!i have seen it here

Yes we also have this one here. But I still like the american one better.

I second u buddy, surely the american one does looks better then the one we have, but we wont get this one though.

Any bets finalised guyssmiley2.gif

Its coming in june.Not major changes.The current one is still the best compared to the facelift version.

Look at the below pics the car looks more sporty in the current one.

honda_civic_sport.jpg

Its coming in june.Not major changes.The current one is still the best compared to the facelift version.

Look at the below pics the car looks more sporty in the current one.

honda_civic_sport.jpg

Honda-Civic-JDM-2009-11.jpg

Just a cosmetic face lift does not mean any thing. Is Honda going to provide any more features / gadgets or not??

Just a high revving engine and a nice dashboard do not make a complete car.

Just a cosmetic face lift does not mean any thing. Is Honda going to provide any more features / gadgets or not??

Just a high revving engine and a nice dashboard do not make a complete car.

ya but for some people who are made fans of Civic, its design, space, power, refinment and looks of course would not hesitate even if corolla or laura could give the most bang for the buck for which you are asking for. but because of budget constraints and GC i bought City. from the images that i got from team-bhp.com, they might give steering mounted controls and some bells and whistles atleast thats what i wish for

Well since past 2days i saw brand new Civic S..so i think the S variant is back and is getting some reponse, if it would not had discontinued before then it might have got some good sales even post altis launch..

And from their website although there is no mention about S variant, but there is no E variant anywhere like before..

So we can assume that 'E' is discontinued while 'S' is back..

Well thats great news BS the S varient has more value than the E varient also it features Fabric seats which many like as the leather seats gets too hot in summer but is there the A/T version also?