raceon

Suggestion: How is the boleno VXI

Hello raceon buddy!!!!...baleno was a good car but it doesent got a very good response from people....i think the reason was that it was too overpriced..

anyways.....to your question.....i think its nice choice but!....if u r getting a good deal!...n check the car's engine n mechanical work etc etc....n also open the boot and check whether the car has not been damaged/repaired form rear.

....btw....how many kms it has done??

thanks man,

I know its a good car but i did not know why its was not a hit car. anyways I have not yet seen the car. the guy claims its in good condition, and has clocked 15000kms. what do u think is it good for a 2yr old car. 

thanks man' date='

I know its a good car but i did not know why its was not a hit car. anyways I have not yet seen the car. the guy claims its in good condition, and has clocked 15000kms. what do u think is it good for a 2yr old car. 

[/quote'] welcome raceon.....great !!15k is nice for a two yr old car but u check yourself whether they havent done something with the odo...u can check the kms done by car  by taking look at the gear,clutch etc....they will be almost new..... also check that all the tyres are of the same brand.....n its owner havent not done any serious mods in it!smiley17.gif

first u go and inspect the car very carefully bcoz i think the spares will be on expensive side...n dont forget to check that the car has some dented or repaired panels......if u like the car go for it ...i think its a good deal.....smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-09-10 13:30:29

Go for the baleno only if u r a true baleno lover. Have to bear some pains on account of expansive spares and maintanance. A very good performer overall. AFAIK, a 2 year old baleno goes for 3 to 3.25 Lakhs in chennai.. IMO, 3 Lakhs will be a good deal while considering the 15K Kms in 2 years.

my brother a two yr old baleno VXI (22000 km and good condition) for around 3.5 last yr from a friend. That time the car had just about gone out of prod. I think that was a very good deal since the dealers were offering 3.7lkh imm. Also, I personally feel it's a wonderful car, have done quite a few high way trips on it myself and it is by far one of the most comfy drives..

my brother bought a two yr old baleno VXI (22000 km and good condition) for around 3.5lkh last yr from a friend. That time the car had just about gone out of prod. I think that was a very good deal since the dealers were offering 3.7lkh imm. Also, I personally feel it's a wonderful car, have done quite a few high way trips on it myself and it is by far one of the most comfy drives..

Its a awesome car to own and runs like dream! but then fuel efficiency is a issue, one of my cousin gets 10 to 12 in city!

One of the good looking cars from Maruti, still commands a decent price in the pre owned car market same as the Honda City VTEC older version of the present car!

more than the avg it's the comfort which make u fall in love with the car, take her for a long drive and u wud never want to come back home :-))).

It's a true value for money though I don't understand why it was not a success initially. The VXI is a fully loaded vehicle with alloy and music system.

Yes, but since its no longer in the market, people are trying to get hold of a second hand Baleno! what an irony!

Overall the car was fast, sturdy and had a good drive, a quite diesel engine would have done wonders to the future of this car!