vibhor

Maruti Zen Estilo Limited Edition Launched!!!

Hi guys smiley1.gifmaruti has launched its zen estilo's limited edition.acc. to source..its ad was there in some newspaper ..it stated..

"This Limited Edition version comes with striking sporty graphics, spacious interiors, upholdstered in a new sporty fabric, pulsating powerful music system, designer dashboard and a host of other exciting features."smiley1.gif

The Maruti website also is not having any info on  Estilo Sports except for the price list.

47427d1220987837t-estilo-sports-limited-

(T.BHP)
vibhor2008-09-10 13:55:45

whenever maruti has tried to play a bit with zen they have always failed.first it was zen classic and now distorted estilo.

seems they won't stop experimenting with zen(the first version was the best).

There is only some cosmetic changes in the car (upholstry, some stickers, mirror etc) i think they have failed in replacing old zen with estilo.

They are very lazy people. no updates on site,no price updates as well. personally i dont like this model. doing some cosmetic changes like this, sales wont be much

yes..MSIL lauched all new estilo sports yesterday...therz a small moto gp graphic at the back door and minor changes to OVRM's and dashboard...

rest is all the same..

when i searched for estilo sports only one result turned out..i'm posting the link here for you.....observe the moto gp graphic in the pic ( not clear though)

i think i read somewhere that maruti intends to dis-continue zen estilo and wagonr cause both the cars are struggling to sell now.....even i am waiting for the a-star cause my zen has now become an old car as well !!!!

Buddies,

IMO, Most of the Suzuki s  are more than 10 years old. Even the Estilo is some 10 years old I guess (In Japan it has been sold for the past 10 years, Correct me if I'm wrong). Suzuki needs to work a lot in replacing its existing cars.. Only Swift,Dzire are the good products as of now (No comments on A-star and Splash since they are not launched yet)...