vibhor

Maruti Zen Estilo Limited Edition Launched!!!

dear mr.speed.its not about the cars i would like to discuss,its just all the fuss our members are making over a retarded car ..that almost everyone unanimously HATES!!...thats about it

@Darkside, still car crazy people find anything on 4 wheels exciting, this is erstwhile Zen's lineage! Let the ones who want to discuss have fun!

Even cars like Reva are discussed in detail, you must be finding that completely insane if Estillo is taken as retarted!

Zen Estilo Looks More so as a Nano. Infact the Nano Looks more Agressive than the Zen Estilo.

The Estilo was never a competent successor to the the Zen Brand. Thats from Day One.

Well According to me Maruti should :

1) Stop Production of the Estillo .The Spash can be given the Zen Branding.

2) Change the Engine of the Estillo to 800cc , drop prices and market it in competition to the Spark and its own Alto.  

The "limited edition" is a big laugh, a poor marketing gimmick.  And what's with the "sporty" grey-black interiors?? Well, the original beige-black combo was supposed to be "upmarket"! 

The only sport the Estilo might be doing is some kind of somersault topsy-turvy competition, with its alarming vague steering and body roll. 

Its true that the Estilo looks a lot like the Nano, especially the yellow one.  I overheard a lot of people wondering whether the Nano was launched already, while I was parking the car in the city.  Thankfully its not mine and only rent-a-car... so it will sure go away from me!  I was never so happy when a car was taken away!

A sport version according to me should have more power ,graphics,spoilers and wide tyres than alloys .I think they should better stop production of Estilo .Its always on 50k discount since last diwali.

The second car i hate the most in maruti after versa is Estilo, simply because of its looks. It looks like a narrow box when viewed from a distance. Only when watched closely it looks somewhat better. Maruti should stop this car. I feel sorry for maruti for selecting this car. The ltd edition is not going to do any good to it.