vibhor

New Karizma coming!!!

smiley17.gifHi guys yesterday i saw an ad of new Karizma so i thought to share it with u .....in ad it jumps off from a helicopter ..n the color of karizma was yellow..anyone here have more info on it???smiley1.gif

Friends. I'm back smiley1.gifsmiley1.gifsmiley1.gif.... got caught up with hec. works.... Even I heard about the Karizma-Fi.... One of my friend (working in a HH Dealership)is saying that New Karizma will be having rear discs and other features. Price will be close to 90K. Not about the news. Jus heard from a friend.

friends, i saw the whole ad today. sorry to say but its not new karizma. the ad is about 25th anniversary of hero honda with hrithik and priyanka dancing. i dont know why companies spend such huge amounts an bollywood and cricket stars and advertising rather then investing in launching new and better products.

hope that HH launches the new karizma soon.......

total KLPD.false rumor. just goes to prove how desperate we all are for something good to happen on the indian bike scene.very tragic for the indian enthusiast.as in there is no "middle class" either you can splurge on a super expensive R1(costs as much as a decent apartment)or if its the tvs star city.

on my few trips overseas i saw a few 250 and 400 four cylinder bikes by honda & yamaha which im sure will be affordable if manufactured in india.
DARXIDE2008-09-12 07:36:51

total KLPD.false rumor. just goes to prove how desperate we all are for something good to happen on the indian bike scene.very tragic for the indian enthusiast.as in there isA?no "middle class" either you can splurge on a super expensive R1(costs as much as a decent apartment)or if its the tvs star city.

on my few trips overseas i saw a few 250 and 400 four cylinder bikes by honda & yamahaA?which im sure will be affordable if manufactured in india.

HA HA! I think only guys from Pune would know what KLPD means!!

the ad shows "insect" roshan thrashing a punching bag.instead they should have hung mr munjal~CEO of HH and had him punched around ---- for dishing out such crap bikes !!!!!!! DARXIDE2008-09-17 11:39:10

the partnership between hero and honda is going to end very soon and why should honda share any advanced tech with hero group as honda has already come to india with its own separate identity..and they will take out a better bike than karizma very soon..this is a last ditch effort by mr munjal to reap in as many moolah's as he can by roping in actors with bikes flying all around ...

< ="Content-" content="text/; charset=utf-8">< name="ProgId" content="Word.">< name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11">< name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><>

Hi everyone,

I am using older version of Karizma. I want buy new Karizma coming

can you provide cost details and features you me.

===============================

worldinfo