vibhor

New Karizma coming!!!

Hey guys! I was watching Sa Re Ga Ma Pa yeaterday and a new bike - much better than Karizma was on the stage and was looking very good. Now, as SRGMP is sponsored by HH, it might be possible that they are in process of bringing that new bike soon and were displaying it on the show. what say?

HH should launch a good 125 cc bike to improve its market share in executive segment

& also should think of 180 cc segment

but hh should certaily upgrade ZMA with FI ,rer disc  & also increase in power to 20 ps

Hey guys! I was watching Sa Re Ga Ma Pa yeaterday and a new bike - much better than Karizma was on the stage and was looking very good. Now' date=' as SRGMP is sponsored by HH, it might be possible that they are in process of bringing that new bike soon and were displaying it on the show. what say?[/quote'] Hey great news...i think i have to see that show..can we have some pics of the show through net...

I dont think that any pics are available as there was no information about the bike given on the show but the bike dispayed in yellow colour was looking very good and much much better han Karizma and P220. it was not fully faired like R15 but was looking handsome. Hope its the new Karizma and has more features and power.

HH is the company which started the game in 150cc segment with its CBZ and it did the same in 220cc segment with Karizma and provided us the opportunity to put our hands on performance bikes. It only needs to repeat the history and bring us a product with class leading technology and looks. Hope it suceeds in doing so.

Hey hsb_sx4 ..

Me too.. I actually thought it was the next gen Karizma..smiley17.gif  Maybe cuz of soooo much speculation around it these days..smiley36.gif

These Bike companies are too funny.. They don't even update their websites with upcomin launches man..!!!

Hey guys! I was watching Sa Re Ga Ma Pa yeaterday and a new bike - much better than Karizma was on the stage and was looking very good. Now' date=' as SRGMP is sponsored by HH, it might be possible that they are in process of bringing that new bike soon and were displaying it on the show. what say?[/quote']

You guys still believe HH.
They'll never improve.
Why they have given us good products with styling...If u can expect from Crap Bajaj then HH is much better...

HH is actually blend of Quality, style and economy rather than only Quality and no style like Honda(Stunner is exception) and only Style that too cheap ones(P220) and no quality like Bajaj....

If honda concentrates more products like Stunner, it will be great for them...

I like HH but they don't understand the market properly. See the new CBZ X which is about to be released. Even in this they didn't change its fairing.

And the Karizma R after all had some graphic makeover and a engine cowl.

I expect more from HH and Honda..

hey friends read this-

As part of the celebrations, HH will soon be offering goodies on the low end models and launch the much anticipated bigger Karizma.

Hero Honda completed 25 years of operation In India and as part of the celebrations, they will soon be offering goodies on the low end models. This will include offers like free electric start for the 100cc bikes.

We are also told that an upgraded Karizma is ready with a slight hike in engine capacity and fuel injection. But Hero Honda wont be launching this soon. Sources say that they are waiting for Honda to come out with their superbikes (Fireblade, CBR) and only then will HH go ahead and launch the new Karizma.

Source: Motorbeam

I also felt the same when I read about the news. May be that the Karizma will share Engine or something from Fireblade or CBR. Don't know why they are making us wait for so long. Karizma was my dream machine but my dad did not allow me to get one at that time. May be this time I will get my hands on the new one.

HH is the company which started the game in 150cc segment with its CBZ and it did the same in 220cc segment with Karizma and provided us the opportunity to put our hands on performance bikes. It only needs to repeat the history and bring us a product with class leading technology and looks. Hope it suceeds in doing so.

Though they start a game, they are not continuing it,  they are not able to play against competition.

Yup they had monopoly for many years with Karizma but now they should continue that...I think Karizma is still being dated is better bike in many aspects but they should prove this again with new model ..i still dont understand why they are waiting for CBR and all autocarindia2008-10-14 06:34:14