fulcrum

Swift DDIS-abs or Vista Quadra

maruti better in maintance is an old bandwagon , get something new , new maruti cars like swift , SX4 are no way easy on maintance , i use an swift diesel and had an indica turbo , the build quality on TATA was much better , suzuki is an big chor for the money they take they don't even have an laminated glass shield on the front which is even found on NANO in tata model.

when u compare the plastic quality of indica and swift , indica wins anyday , my swift in only 4 months old and rattling sound have started to come from doors and boot . so today if u drive carefully even an fiat palia will last for ever.

thanks guys.. so its ozone blue swift ddis abs for me.. inputs were really valuable. Booking one today

Regards

Rahul
hey!!great news dear!!

....swift is an excellent choice..n with blue color it will really look nice!

....so dont forget keep us updated...n also post us couple of pics of ur car!enjoy!happy driving in ur new car!smiley17.gif

maruti better in maintance is an old bandwagon ' date=' get something new , new maruti cars like swift , SX4 are no way easy on maintance , i use an swift diesel and had an indica turbo , the build quality on TATA was much better , suzuki is an big chor for the money they take they don't even have an laminated glass shield on the front which is even found on NANO in tata model.

when u compare the plastic quality of indica and swift , indica wins anyday , my swift in only 4 months old and rattling sound have started to come from doors and boot . so today if u drive carefully even an fiat palia will last for ever.

[/quote']

Another strong TATA supporter! same as me! I still believe VISTA is more VFM and a better car compared to the DDiS.

I got the new What Car? magazine and it concludes comparing the Swift DDIS and VISTA and declares the VISTA to be a winner.

Wow thats good news for Vista.Indica..

Can you share the comments made in the mag here.?

.......but i would expect atleast an laminated glass shield when i am paying 5 lakhs for an car

Shocking. Also do they still deliver cars by road as they once did (a la Amby & Premier)? Incidentally so did Daewoo!

maruti better in maintance is an old bandwagon ' date=' get something new , new maruti cars like swift , SX4 are no way easy on maintance , i use an swift diesel and had an indica turbo , the build quality on TATA was much better , suzuki is an big chor for the money they take they don't even have an laminated glass shield on the front which is even found on NANO in tata model.

[/quote'] buddy i agree with you completely..i also think the same..previously people when see maruti the thing that came into minds of people were LOW Maintenance and Best FE but its not now with Swift and Sx4..But still many people think like that only..i have seen many rattling swifts but still some say that its quality is improved..I have seen indica also and its quality is really bad but still have not seen so many rattling indicas...still i will not say that previous indica was better than this...

But if now i have to buy car in this segment it will be Vista...its ride quality is better, interiors, space, comfort, etc. are better..drawbacks are there in everycar you will not get everything in one car, Swift has better top speed and handling so Vista has sedan like space, interiors, etc..its upto the people what they want....Before my father always said that i will buy logan replacing the Getz but when i saw Vista i said you will buy this car only untill there is no new car coming...  

.......but i would expect atleast an laminated glass shield when i am paying 5 lakhs for an car

Shocking. Also do they still deliver cars by road as they once did (a la Amby & Premier)? Incidentally so did Daewoo!

Anyways fulcrum congrats for ur swift...

Also i read in ACi that Vista has got hands on improved version of Multijet which has good low-end torque..

actually when i test drove i felt that it has got better pick-up than swift but was not sure so didnt discussed it here..

Anyways fulcrum congrats for ur swift...

Also i read in ACi that Vista has got hands on improved version of Multijet which has good low-end torque..

actually when i test drove i felt that it has got better pick-up than swift but was not sure so didnt discussed it here..

Because of revised gear ratios to improve city driving.. :)

well according to me the verdicts of auto magazine's are subjective.....even if what car says indica vista is better than swift i will still buy the swift cause still i cant trust tata and the fact that tata's are troublesome cars....some months back what car carried a comparo between laura and embera and they declared laura as the winner...as a buyer i will perfer to buy emebera rather than laura !!!

dealer made a goofup...he has ordered normal vdi , whereas i told him vdi+abs.

Now the dilema is that i really dont know what to do.. normal vdi will take 45 days and vdi+abs will take 90 days :(

does abs on vdi really makes a difference or it can be ignored..

thanks

yes sir cars are driven from damman to mumbai ( depends on the dealer) as the company doesn't provide transportation , my swift was droven from damman to maharastra ( thats where all the maruti are shipped from in mumbai)

dealer made a goofup...he has ordered normal vdi ' date=' whereas i told him vdi+abs.

Now the dilema is that i really dont know what to do.. normal vdi will take 45 days and vdi+abs will take 90 days :(

does abs on vdi really makes a difference or it can be ignored..

thanks

[/quote']

well to tell the truth the ABS on swift will make a difference but not that much as swift doesn't have an rear disc breake .

abs will not be so helpfull without EBS

so if i where u i would have put on some nice tyres n mags on the baby rather than spend on the ABS which would help marginally

well to tell the truth the ABS on swift will make a difference but not that much as swift doesn't have an rear disc breake .

abs will not be so helpfull without EBS

so if i where u i would have put on some nice tyres n mags on the baby rather than spend on the ABS which would help marginally

thanks sarabjeet

i was just wondering that zxi alloys  with 185/70 tires

dealer  has quoted 22k for the same, he says something about genuin alloys from maruti

is this deal fine for 5 tyres

thnx