fulcrum

Swift DDIS-abs or Vista Quadra

well i would like to point out that in normal city driving abs isn't of much importance but on wet roads even in city abs is like god......every time after driving my zen(non abs) and then driving my corolla(abs+ebd) it feels as if zen has low quality breaks or something cause with abs the breaking is to precision and is really helpful for highway purpose..well if fulcrum can manage abs version easily he should go for it but if's a bit impossible then leave it !!!

Zen and Corolla are in a different league alltogether, Zen has std, 7" booster front discs while Corolla has discs all around. There is no comparison. Coming to ABS it helps a lot, but talking to my MAruti Works MAnager he was telling cars with ABS have much problems as it is not popular and even mechanics are not trained much on it. Swift Zxi(ABS) earlier model had reported many wheel locking incidents that cant be fixed by MAruti Service Stations in Mumbai (Except some dealers)

If you have poor brakes then that what you get ABS or not. I remember having Peugeot 205 (our 309 was the saloon version of this), and excellent car with lousy brakes. So such problems abound globally.

i am also considering buyinga small car and my driving is in Mumbai and about 80-100 kms. I have checked out the Fabia (pricey), Fiat Stile (uncomfortable) and the Getz.

The Getz CRDi seems the best option. Priced right and comfortable. Since it is being fazed out, u can get good discounts if the car's in stock say abt 50k.... wish u luck

Fiat sille is not uncomfortable from what I know. Anyway if you've felt so , then maybe!

Getz CRDI is an average car, priced higher. Yes, you should be able to get a good deal on Getz, but as its production is limited, maybe big discounts are absent.