virgopal

Which car

i10 is safe and go for it...Dont judge safety with these trees and Animals ...even our Members BMW X5 got severly damaged due to stray dog..so if BMW can then what is Hyundai....Indica Vista petrol is not better than i10 unless you need ample space coz its power is less and its not as peppy as i10...go for it..

i think someone hit a tree and the engine got damaged severly due to lack of protection bar in the front' date=' and he had a pay a bomb to get it repaired (just hitting a tree.. else i think drive wise is a great car to own. Though personally prefer the swift..[/quote']

This implies, car is safe, as engine got damaged but occupents were safe.

Well, thanks seniors for having started a healthy discussion on merits and demerits of t10.This discussion could include WagonR petrol and vista,maybe.Could I consider WagonR petrol along wiyh i10 and vista? Why no one suggests Vista?

have been driving a wogon R & a santro for the last 5 years. I personally find wagon R better specially in terms of comfort. Have heard about wagon R being stopped once A star is launched in the next few months.

While wagon R is good in many respects, it's a more than 8 year vehicle and due for replacement, i10 is new technology would be a better bet.

Vista, I personally wud not suggest a Tata vehicle have a bad experience with the sales & service (completely avoidable).

You may also want to wait for the new launches from the Maruti stable over the next 1-2 months.

I have a simple funda of choosing my car, test drive all the cars in the chosen segment (i10, swift, vista in ur case) and go where ur heart says yes the minute u hit the road.

All cars these days are technically good barring a couple of features here an there, while on a test drive try and have a conversation (technical/ discount related/ accessory related) with the sales persona ccompanying you and u wud also get some idea of the service levels of the company (Tata scores the worst without doubt). I know this may sound very basic but somehow, whenever I have chosen a car it has been based on these.

Hope this helps.. All the best for your search..