FuelRunGod

Scoop: New Reva Spy Pics

newreva11vi9.jpg

newreva12xx9.jpg

newreva13qp6.jpg

my.phpimage=newreva14no8.jpg

The new Reva undergoing testing. Caught by reader Shoaib Noor Mohammed in Bangalore. He says it looked a little bigger than the current Reva and had digital speedo and steering mounted audio controls.

FRG
FuelRunGod2008-09-15 09:57:55

Excellent work again FRG!!!!!great am really impressed!....this new reva looks more biiger than prestent model..n is properly desigend too!!..but on this testing model there are no lights!........btw when its goin to launch here??..n do u have any more info on it??smiley17.gif

Hey FRG! nice pics, will try to get more details on this new car from my wife's collegues there! I had no clue that Reva was planning something big! That explains they trying to sell off the stock by offering exchange options in Bangalore...

Concept wise electric cars are a hit but no practicality..

there are quite a few practical difficulties with this car...My father loves this car very much and wants to buy but... I accept it to be a two seater car. don't expect it to be a family car. cannot have this as an alternative to petrol/diesel car. so it has to be a 3/4th car in your garrage. I live in apartment on fifth floor.. how do I charge the car?smiley19.gif may be use the common power point smiley2.gifIf one forgets to charge the car is useless. will have to wait for 3/4 hrs to make it useful for significant driving.. cannot refuel it incase battery drains out on way to office or coming back...there is no backup.. may be a onboard petrol generator smiley36.gif

I tried to get more information about the new Reva, unfortunately my wife's friends who were with Maini earlier have quit the company for better opportnities, so could not get much help smiley6.gif But i will try to get some contacts and check if this is happening!

It'l be great if its a reva electric.

But another car that comes close to looking similar ( Not too sure ) is a CHEVY small car coming to India . Searching for cocept images . I think there were 3 small car concepts from chevy in some auto show ( One of them designed by DC ). Will upload images when i get them.