mndvishnu

Bargain Used Sedan Cars!!!

which amongst these are best value for money used car??  

38 members have voted

1. 1. which amongst these are best value for money used car??

My vote is for Maruti Baleno because of the following reasons

1-Maruti serice center network

2-Car has been officially stopped, so great bargain

3-Overall very good value for money car, as far as the performance is concerned.

4-Under estimated car in indian market. Never got the position, it deserves

you can enquire your nearest Used car dealer like the Automart india.

similiarly you can see the paper ads about city seconds and also browse on some auto websites on used cars.

rgrds-

Priya

Oh the Tata Indigo depreciates very fast in the second hand market. One year old ones are cheaper by more than a lakh as compared to the sticker price.Apart from it being economical to run there's no other USP. As one who thinks India will have many MNC's, Tata Motors need to get to the brasstacks and make their cars refined and reliable. The Scorpio and the Pulsar are quite well built and dependable.Chhak De Tata!!!

Generally, its the European and American brands which depreciate real fast. A year old and a couple of lakhs off its showroom value. That way the Corsa and Ikon 1.6 are VFM. But the spares for them is a different story.

The Octavia RS - costs around 15 lakhs, 2 year old one, easily 10 lakhs or less.

well i don't know why.............. when i went to sell my octavia 2yrs old in brand new condition....... forget 10.......... no one will even give a 8............. actually what they offered was 6.........

it's diesel........ but diesel should have better resale than petrol........

i know the resale price is more in south.......

is there any way i can sell the car there?...... can the new owner shift his registration number of that state?...... if so what will be the cost to do so?

Aditya you'll better advertise the car in some newspaper in Chennai/Hyderabad/Bangalore. Then the buyer will contact you and if the deal is finalised you have to get NOC from Delhi RTO for that particular city where it is sold.The new owner will get it registered there in his place of use. Better check the classifieds of papers there, view prices of used Ocatvias of similar model year and find out if you are sure to get something extra. also pls visit www.carwale .com - its a nicely updated site where you can get prices of used cars at the click of the mouse.