mndvishnu

Bargain Used Sedan Cars!!!

which amongst these are best value for money used car??  

38 members have voted

1. 1. which amongst these are best value for money used car??

NOC may not cost that much. maybe upto Rs 1000 or so or even less. But the new buyer will have to pay one time tax(RTO road tax) in his state and with registration formalities it may exceed Rs 50000/- for an Octavia.Because Maharashtra charges 7 1/2 % RTO road tax on the ex-showroom price of the car.I am not about other state laws on road tax.

Inter state used car buying is very due to the obvious reasons. But nowadays with so many north Indian's coming to the south I see a lot of DL, PB, CG, WB, HR registered cars running around. I do not think its a problem running a different state regd. car nowadays if all the documents are in order.

@ Adi : Unfortunately the chances for you to get a buyer from the south are very slim.

ok...i got a fiat sienna 1.6' date=' fully loaded. alloys, tubeless tyres, fog lamps, electric everything, 45k kms, for 90 grand. that's a bargain if u ask me[/quote']

Which year model was it? Its a sweet bargain nevertheless!

and may i ask mr prodriver why are you promoting these sites....... cause i have used them and they were not very helpfull.....

its not just the case with cars but all commodities including house....... these sites will take quite a while before they can actually be used

Well it may be ur personal experience that u r not able to strike a successful deal. But my friend bought a Santro 2001 from some classfied site and he was able to get a very good deal. Also i put a maruti 800 for which i got a very good response

Well it may be ur personal experience that u r not able to strike a successful deal. But my friend bought a Santro 2001 from some classfied site and he was able to get a very good deal. Also i put a maruti 800 for which i got a very good response

well we are talking about used sedans...

i will go for chevrolet optra ...reason because of high depreciation i am going to get it cheap and its absolute value for money as one can get optra in excellent condition with 5-6lacs bracket.

I'd go in for the old generation Sonata..it looks better than the Embera and in black color and a good coat of polish and it would look gleaming and will be yours for say  Rs.4 lacs. A bargain basement land yacht for sure.