vibhor

Which was your first car ??

smiley1.gif..Hi friends ,lets share about our first cars!....tell us which was ur first car??...n if u want u can also share ur experience with it in this thread!.....

..so my own first car was a Maruti 800 DX (03)smiley4.gif!!!which am still using  n very happy with it!smiley17.gif......so friends what about urs??

Vibhor....smiley1.gif

mine was an valley green 1975 hindustan ambassador which my grand mother ditched(finally) in 1985. in 1987 my friend and i saved up 400 bucks got the local mechanic to start her up.i was 13years old then.we actually learnt to drive in that car.the 3rd. gear refused to engage but it was a total blast to drive and often got us into a lot of trouble.later we fitted gypsy rims and fat tyres which was donated to us by a friend who upgraded to alloys(totally space age at that time)

My personal first car is Chevy Spark which will complete its 1st year on this 21st...

But we had used Omni as 1st car but was small didnt remember much as it was for very short time..

So i consider our 1st car was M800..it was good car and enjoyed each and every trip in that..it was White in color an experience was good..We were more excited with our new M800 and Santro than our Honda city... 

Learnt to drive on a M800 at training school :-)

First car that I drove extensively was Fathers Premier Padmini. Sold it couple of years back.

Personally owned first car is Honda City VTEC. still driving it.. and will do so for years to come :-)
The VTEC guy2008-09-18 13:09:29

Oh well this will have to do

Off topic- In NZ it's left hand drive right??

I wish, then I could import cars from the US as duties are very, very little. But sadly no, Nz is RHDsmiley19.gif

It seems that most of the world is LHD, correct me if I'm wrong.