sharath957

Best bike to buy?

Hi guys i am planning to get a new bike. for past 5 years i have been using pulsar 150. Pls suggest me a new bike to buy. How is yamaha's new RZ16. but for the price of it i can buy pulsar200 is RZ16 worth. and how is the new pulsar's performance heard its too bad. pls guide me

No bajaj can match yamaha..but yes its powerful being 200 CC but nothing new and will not satisfy you as u already own pulsar...just go to yamaha showroom and check it out..i dont know about performance but with yamaha u can expect performance..and looks wise its the BEST base on Fz series...also consider Apache 160RTR Fi...

I think Blue Saphire's talk of Bajaj not being able to match Yamaha is humbug, but that said, I think there is no bike like the new Yamaha FZ16. If I was in your place Sharath, this is the bike I would go for.

Yeah, As you already had a pulsar for 4 years, a pulsar 200 will not satisfy you for sure. Also Performance wise, Pulsar 150 and 180 are almost same... My friend owns a P200 which I use to ride some times..I'm not able to find much difference between my P180 and P200 except the sitting position and a lil more pick up.... Yamaha is known for its performance and styling... Jus go for Yamaha... If u r performance-specific and looking for some new models, Jus wait for the Apache RTR Menace...

Sharath, go for the FZ16! looks awesome and according to some reviews, its an answer to the pulsars! GK Dynamics deserve a pat on their back for making this bike look like a dream. Yamaha are back in India with a bang!!

I only hope that the competetion hots up so that we get the rewards by getting spoilt for choice!!

Waiting for Honda's answer!smiley20.gif