Zal D

Yamaha FZ16 Thread.

hey guys! i was reading a review on zigwheels & found this abt its fuel efficiency.....

The FZ successfully strikes the perfect balance between performance and economy. Even with liberal use of the throttle, the FZ16 surprised us with an over all efficiency of 60.32kmpl. In the city she ran 58.33km on one litre of petrol while on the highway she did 66.32km on same quantum of fuel.

is this correct???

also have a look at this image....

img10p.jpg
sanzgod2008-11-03 09:36:24

either i don't have any idea .. may be they never brake :P...

it seams same as bajaj claims Xcd 125 giving milage 100+ but returns only 55-65kmpl on real world situations.. (traffic lights,Jams,bad road)

may be Yamaha have something to do with these ratings ... to market there product ...smiley2.gif

ava yaar! i guess this is not a review given by yamaha!!

i read it on zigwheels. chalo leave it.....

anyways v all knw that FZ doesnt give a mileage above 38/40

hello guys,

had a busy evening today....took test rides of red FZ16 then pulsar 200...just after that...and i must say that FZ's throttle response is far better than P200...FZ's pick up is almost same in all 1,2 and 3rd gear..no knocking at low speed high gear..FZ easy pulled up..whereas p200 coudnt....as i am 6 feet tall and well built...can u guys review these pictures...should i go for FZ???

dsc00718wi9.th.jpg

P200

dsc00719cj2.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00424ul5.th.jpgthpix.gif

hello guys' date='
had a busy evening today....took test rides of red FZ16 then pulsar 200...just after that...and i must say that FZ's throttle response is far better than P200...FZ's pick up is almost same in all 1,2 and 3rd gear..no knocking at low speed high gear..FZ easy pulled up..whereas p200 coudnt....as i am 6 feet tall and well built...can u guys review these pictures...should i go for FZ???

dsc00718wi9.th.jpg

P200

dsc00719cj2.th.jpgthpix.gif

dsc00424ul5.th.jpgthpix.gif
[/quote']

which color p200 r u planning to go for??
fz16 red looks great & is faar better than black one. i havent seen a orange one sny where till now.

p200 blue looks superb & black is very very common these days

sorry for my previous attempts....could u guys tell me..should i go for FZ considering my height and built???

me on Red FZ
dsc00718xs0.jpg
w800.png

me on P200
dsc00719zv0.jpg
w800.png

me on orange FZ
dsc00424cz7.jpg
w800.png

this is what it looks like

Yeah but I indulge in some highway driving too, where heavy winds are present. I'll be doing 70-80 and the cars will zoom past me making the bike to dance. If I'm not careful, I'll definietly lose control.

26102008090ce6.jpg

26102008088hv0.jpg
26102008089zt5.jpg

This is my FZ...Third one in the city...
FZ owners' date='what have you guys done for your mirrors that are borrowed from Crux. Has anyone changed it?
[/quote']

Hey! congrats for ur fz16.

as some one suggested in previous posts! why dont u try mirrors of apache? heard, that suits better.

Congrats Crazycat for your new bike. I must say that in the designing front, the FZ16 is the best among all the bikes available in India. It even looks better than the R15. And the 140 section rear tyre makes it look damn good.

Thankyou sanzgod. One of my friend has swapped his RTR's mirrors for some aftermarket mirrors. I'll try his mirrors and will upload pics in a couple of days.

you are welcome dude! just try & let us all know whether its the best choice for fz r not.....

waiting for your updates!!

Has any FZ owner facing any problems?????

I m having a ball with it.

Since test ride of FZ is not easilly available in my city so all my so called friends(some of whom i dont know ...ha ha ha) are coming to test ride my bike.

So far so good.

Has any FZ owner facing any problems?????

I m having a ball with it.

Since test ride of FZ is not easilly available in my city so all my so called friends(some of whom i dont know ...ha ha ha) are coming to test ride my bike.

So far so good.

dude! why dont u charge them for test ride smiley36.gif - juzz kiddin smiley4.gif