itssanguine

new CBZ XTEME

A story is going around about a new CBZ Xtreme to be launched soon by HH.Does anyone get any picture or information regarding it???

I would like to see Xtreme with new front fairing,digital instrumentation and gas shock absorber.

But whats the point having two bikes in the same category with same sporty attitude and same power train?HH should concentrate on one bike with top features comparable with the rest (read Digital instrumentation,LED) .

i own a CBZ XTREME for 1.5 yrs or so and i would love to see the new XTREME with new and better front fairing, digital speedo, and gas filled shockers AND a new and more sporty looking silencer. everything else in the bike is great but some increased power is always welcome.

i saw the picture in overdrive its a SPY pic sorry i dont have a scanner, and i dont think so there is any new Engine for it it had a yello tank withe the back of the bike in black. Back alloy wheel is yellow and the front wheel is black. I dont know what is hero honda upto. looks sad man. i hope u get the picture.

Not a wise move by HH, Actually I am expecting an answer from HH or Honda for Yamaha's new Little Monsters. HH really disappoints with the new Xtreme with only cosmetic changes smiley11.gif

@gvvictor, Even if the news is true its not an exciting one.. Look at the pics,Looks like the same X-treme.smiley12.gifsmiley12.gif... Actually HH is now in a position to answer most of its competitors.... Unicorn, THe Pulsars and now the Yamaha....Already Hunk is doing well in the 150 cc segment... HH should work more on thrt 200cc part.... X-treme with more upgrades like Monoshock(atleast Gas filled dual shocks), a bigger heart and all those normal upgrades will be a great move by HH..... But will HH move in that way??????????????????

gvvictor even i thaught it was a Photoshoped image or just some mods done by some guy but if a mag like Overdrive says its spied we cannot say much. Hero Honda looks like its going out of the market. It only sells because of the name now. I am a big honda fan but very disappointed with this.

Come on guys, the image shows no significant changes which are likely to improve the bike...it will remain as such and frankly speaking many of my friends dont exactly like that "small lamp on top of the main headlamp", the reason for them not buying it

i completely agree with you designersf that the pilot light does not look good on extreme and its the one and only sore point in the overall looks of extreme. if HH introduces a fresher, bigger, and lower positioned front fairing, then xterme will be better accepted by the bikers.

Guys, we cant expect much from HH as it is dependent on Honda for new designs and as Honda also has a job to do like Yamaha. We can only wait for Honda to come with some good bikes after which HH shall follow. smiley24.gif

After looking at the picture of new Xtreme in Overdrive, I have actually started liking my black Xtreme more. The front alloy and the rear portion of the bike are black while the rear alloy and front portion of bike are orange. But this should be the only combination targeted at those who loves flashy colours. Honda also tried a similar trick with their Unicorn by launching a funky colour scheme some time ago. And now, HH is trying the same.