vibhor

Bently says goodbye to Arnage with 'Final series'!

Thanks Vibhor for providing info on such a fabulous car. I am sure that all 150 units of the Final Series will be booked by the Bentley lovers in no time.

Bentley is a very popular brand in Manchester. I have seen many Continental GT's, Flying Spurs and few Arnage also.

Just half an hour ago saw a black Rolls Phantom.  A magnificent car indeed with a royal presence.

Thanks Vibhor for providing info on such a fabulous car. I am sure that all 150 units of the Final Series will be booked by the Bentley lovers in no time.

Bentley is a very popular brand in Manchester. I have seen many Continental GT's' date=' Flying Spurs and few Arnage also.

Just half an hour ago saw a black Rolls Phantom.  A magnificent car indeed with a royal presence.
[/quote'] Welcome akj53in buddy!!smiley1.gif..great!so the Rolls & Bentlys are common sight there ..here in New Delhi also bentlys,mercs,BMWs has now become quite common....but u will be surprised to know that i havent yet seen any RollsRoyce!...in real!!smiley3.gif

Nice information vibhor. In fact the Arnage identified Bentley during the last decade, as its sought after model. They're labelling it as the 'Final Series' even on the licence plate of the photographed car. Surely the 150 cars will be collector's item.

Nice information vibhor. In fact the Arnage identified Bentley during the last decade' date=' as its sought after model. They're labelling it as the 'Final Series' even on the licence plate of the photographed car. Surely the 150 cars will be collector's item. [/quote'] oh thanks anjan!....ya no doubt....these 150 cars will be collecters item!..smiley1.gif