Juggernaut

New Skoda Superb...

I saw exactly the same car as Juggernaut did in Mysore ring road today. The car was heavily cladded and it was coming from ooty road. It came from my opposite direction and as soon as i spotted that, took a U turn and triend catching up with that. Could manage only a couple of pics of the car's b**t. The speed it was carrying was impressive as i had to summon all the horses of my elantra to just keep up with it.

Just an average looking car. Does not look good enough for a price of around 25 lacs. Rear is the most uninspiring. Accord, though in the price range of 17-18 lacs looks a generation ahead of it.

but comfort, diesel, build quality, modern though not as accord but much better than previous one, and snob value will put this car on top..though rear is not good at all but side and front is good..i think with good features it will give passat and other 30lac car a run for their money..but should not be priced at 25l, it should around 22-23...

It's on display at the Autocar show in Mumbai. I got there before the show was inaugurated so the car was covered up, but someone senior was there from skoda for the unveiling with a bunch of lovely ladies on display. If anyone got pics pls post here.. of the car i mean :-)

skoda superb is still a s-class at the price of less than a s-class (joking)...but passat is obscenely priced and superb should give good compeition to accord !!!

What makes u think skoda will price the superb sensibly mehul? They are known for overpricing products. It think they will launch Superb only 50 - 75 thousand less than Passat. Lets wait and watch..

yes manish u r right but when you compare the pricing os present superb against the passat,passat seems obscenely over priced...the difference should be more than 50-75 k between the new superb and passat !!!!