archit

Honda City or Fiat Linea

Which of these would you guys prefer?  

1. 1. Which of these would you guys prefer?

• Honda City
    • Fiat linea

actually Linea is not launched yet!...so we cant decide which one is better!...

..i guess linea will be cheaper n more VFM in comparision to new city...so my vote goes for FIAT LINEA!!smiley17.gif

.......n congrats archit!!just saw..u have crssed 1000posts!great!!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-09-30 12:53:09

i cant vote now..its Honda for me now but i have great expectations from linea so i will wait for the launch ..so will reserve my vote till then..its not the time to comment about linea and City both as City is not even in showrooms now and linea is not launched now...

From the above pic., Linea's designing seems to have taken ques from Mondeo! Which is a very good thing, hope it copies Mondeo on the dynamics front too, but not the maintainence & spare prices though.

speed, actually not only from mondeo but other high-end cars too!!...as u can see in the same pic that it has cues from audi....for eg, front audi like grille,rear quarter glass, bold wheel arches,ORVM, alloys...etc etc..even if u take a look at its rear lamp..they wil remind u of Audi TT!!.smiley17.gif  vibhor2008-10-01 07:43:53

For the time being, my vote goes to Honda City as the Linea has yet to prove itself in a very Competitive market of India. But the actual comparison can be done only after Linea's launch.