vibhor

Hyundai Launches Santro 'Eco'!!!

smiley1.gifHi friends!Hyundai today launched the much awaited LPG variant of its flagship product Santro. Santro ECo comes with actory-fitted LPG kit and boasts of features that meet global standards of performance and safety.Powered by the 1.1 litre, eRLX engine, Santro eco offers its customers a unique combination of reliable performance and unmatched fuel economy. With separate petrol (35 litre) and LPG (27.2 litre) tanks, the customers have an option to choose from both LPG and petrol mode. The LPG tank in the Santro eco has a special

Hyundai have only 2 varients gl & gls for wantro. santro lpg will defenetely gain some sales fot them. i10 lpg will not come very soon cause that will again affect the sale for santro as well as petrol i10.

any pics or details of santro eco??

Hyundai have only 2 varients gl & gls for wantro. santro lpg will defenetely gain some sales for them. i10 lpg will not come very soon cause that will again affect the sale for santro as well as petrol i10.

any pics or details of santro eco??