sanzgod

Shud i wait for FZ 16 r go with Pulsar 200?

dude..its the japanesesmiley36.gif..japanese products are way superior than any other in the market..be it cars or bikes or anything..u get quality , refinement ,etc,etc, like no other for the price u paysmiley20.gif..with the japanese around,everything else is obsoletesmiley16.gif..so its the latest product in the market-Yamaha FZ16..go for it with your eyes closedsmiley31.gif.i saw the FZ in showroom...it looks awesome..the headlightsmiley20.gif..the curvy tanksmiley20.gif..the fat tyressmiley20.gif.the consolesmiley20.gif..the quality of finishsmiley20.gif.that short silencersmiley20.gif..i fel in luv with it... i booked it the very next day(sept26)..wil get delivery on oct15...

i called up a dealer in Hyd & they said it will take a min 1month to get this bike on-road. dont want to wait sooo long for this one - thought i wud get it for diwali.....

but helpless, its the same case everywhere.

dude..its the japanesesmiley36.gif..japanese products are way superior than any other in the market..be it cars or bikes or anything..u get quality ' date=' refinement ,etc,etc, like no other for the price u paysmiley20.gif..with the japanese around,everything else is obsoletesmiley16.gif..so its the latest product in the market-Yamaha FZ16..go for it with your eyes closedsmiley31.gif.i saw the FZ in showroom...it looks awesome..the headlightsmiley20.gif..the curvy tanksmiley20.gif..the fat tyressmiley20.gif.the consolesmiley20.gif..the quality of finishsmiley20.gif.that short silencersmiley20.gif..i fel in luv with it... i booked it the very next day(sept26)..wil get delivery on oct15... [/quote'] wow!i've seen so much smileys for first time in a post!

guys i have one more question abt FZ.....when compared with other bikes like RTR & p200, howz the riding position of this one?

coz for RTR, rider needs to bend lil bit while riding. again it depends on the riders heightsmiley2.gif still hwzz thr position?

i checked a video on youtube (NDTV review) but couldnt make out anything coz that's a poor quality video

Well the RTR has clip-on handles, therefore you have to bend more. But with the FZ16 it dosn't so it should be like the P200's riding position.

Zal D2008-10-15 08:30:56

You must go for Yamaha FZ16. Its very stylish and muscular. Also it is very different in looks as compared to other bikes in <?:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />India today. Though its 160 cc (actually 153) but its very appealing. Pulsar is very common now days in India.<?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just check out the design style personally (visit nearest dealer), take a test ride I am sure you will like the Yamaha FZ16.

Rahul

digital backs family dentistry raleigh

hey i read  about ur confusion ,i would suggest if u want a bike with fresh looks ,then u should really go forthe fz 16. As in i find all the pulsars look a bit old in styling excepting p220. i hav already booked the fz

oh god..too many members already booked for Fz16...c'mon yamaha improve your A.S.S' date=' indians are welcoming your products..[/quote']

Ya i am hoping against hope that Yamaha improves and kick some *Ss in the 2 wheeler market. I knew people who would buy a Yamaha RX series with eyes closed and not even looking @ any other brands. The same people are now fed up with Yamaha's flimsy bikes which rolled out later..

I recently saw some one post some scooters from Yamaha and felt "Oh! No!!! Not again!!!!"

I really hope Yamaha comes back with a bang in India!!

yahama are gettin serious for indian market with their new launches. newly launched fz16 is surely gr8 lookin bike and better then pulsars with very common now. i saw one fz16 black and boy was lookin damn cool.. will try to post some pics. but if could try new product surely ill vote for yamaha fz16

im eagerly waiting for the on-road performance of fz from the ppl who own it..

whats the mileage, how are the comfort levels when driving this one, etc etc.,

guys! just now i called up Orion Motors - Forum - Bangalore

she said that they just have one bike smiley32.gif that too for display smiley20.gif....

even said that if i book it today then it will be delivered by end of november r dec 1st week.... smiley7.gif

one more news is its 75k in bangalore

i called up Opal Motors - yamaha dealer in Hyderabad & the price which they gave is 72900 with registration.....

i feel its a good deal when compared with bangalore!

Hi Sanzgod..

if u are really looking for a new bike then u must wait for the FZ feedback..

because i am really not sure about the FZ performance..

u don't even get a good response from Yamaha service centrs..

my friend has a gladiator..,n even the Yamaha guys were no able to

open the side panel...so they askd us not to fiddle with that anymore..

then what else can you expect of it...!!

i have tried the P200...

n i was pretty happy after driving...

it makes really doubtful for the Fz performance

when i read 13.8 bhp with no fi and F100,R140 tyres..

so wait for the bike to come and try it yourself..

ya ill surely go for a test drive before i buy something. next week ill be going home for festival - planning to try both p200 & Fz16.

hope those guys have one for test drive atleast!!