vibhor

..so for which new launches at Paris u r excited??

smiley1.gifHi friends!!...firstly, sorry for that topic heading...i used that language because of short of space....anyways...now to topic..so for which new launches at Paris Motor Show you are excited ??!....smiley4.gif 

...am mainly excited for that "MYSTERIOUS LAMBO", new octy,BMW X1..and new 7series!!...so what about yours??smiley17.gif

THANKS,

VIBHOR smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-10-01 10:20:15

@siddhant = buddy now chevy has launched its cruze!!...juat check out on thread"Paris motor show"...

..hmm.....so what about the new Alto/A-star?!!?smiley17.gif

EDIT: yup!!!!!!hey friends i just said!...n suzuki has revealed its new Alto!!!!smiley4.gif
vibhor2008-10-02 13:25:42

@thisisviraj, welcome to the forum, there are a couple of existing threads about i20, check them out, your queries will be solved!

In my earlier response to the topic, it should have read <(less than) instead of >,thanks.

I love normal cars that normal people can buy and so, no Lambo or Lexus but Suzuki A-Star is what I like. It has good interiors and Looks much better than the other offerings by MS in this segment. Must be a huge HIT when launched in mid november.

Huge waiting period comes standard on all popular cars of MS whether it was Swift, SX4 (at the time of their launch), or Dzire and I am expecting the same with A-star. More so because it will also be exported. Wish Maruti proves me wrong this time.