deepakds

The Outlander has arrived

People, lets say a big Bye Bye to Mitsubishi, come-on we should give a farewell party to Mitsubishi india...fools, 20.3 l ex-showroom is foolishness..

Its even higher than segment leader Crv...HM and Mitubishi both are dump so cant expect anything good now..

People' date=' lets say a big Bye Bye to Mitsubishi, come-on we should give a farewell party to Mitsubishi india...fools, 20.3 l ex-showroom is foolishness..

Its even higher than segment leader Crv...HM and Mitubishi both are dump so cant expect anything good now..
[/quote']

Ha ha..., spot on BS, Mitsubishi+HM have lost brains!

At >20L, I shall not even give a 2nd. look to Outlander, nomatter out is already inscribed in its name!

While i know that Outlander seems to be better than Crv with looks, fetures, power and also good interiors...but now HM-Mitsubishi is not in a position to command premium atleast in india...

And you might be knowing that In india, to sell a product lot many things are taken care of which are more important than a Product itself...

well i dont think mitsubishi has learned from its past mistakes...they should have priced the outlander competitively and should have been costing less than the top model of crv....correctly said mitsubishi cant demand premium for its product at this point of time when they arent selling more than 500 cars an year !!!!!

I dont understand what research these over paid company executives do before launching a product. At that price this product is a definite failure. No doubts about it.. anyone who knows the Indian market can tell u that - So why don't these company fools realize!! How different is this car from the Suzuki Grand Vitara (other than the few extra accessories). A price tag of 15 - 16 lacs like the old CRV when it was inroduced, could have done wonders for Mitsubishi's dying image in India.

hey manish rightly said...outlander at around 1 lacs cheaper than crv top model would have been a competitive price but its price at present is the cotliest amongst endeavour,crv,captiva,pajero....right now people who have got surplus money only will buy this car and not the regular car buyers !!!!

My Dear Friends, the price of Outlander is finally announced. The company has set one single price of Rs 20.20 lakh across the country, following the policy 'One-Price-One-Country'. I think this is a good way to maintain consistency across the country. But

Mitsubishis seems to be following premium strategy ie charge more premium on each car being sold ,but sell only less number of them.Unlike honda and chevrolet ,who seems to be selling 250 to350 suvs per month ,mitsubishis target is only 100 outlander per month.As of now indians don't see mitsubishi as a premium brand so i am doubtfull wheather this strategy will work or not.seeing the outlander pricing ,i hope that the new lancer will be priced higher than civic.It is priced so in markets like singapore.

i have just bought the mitsubishi pajero 2.8 sfx a couple of days ago..but i find it to be a bit underpowered..could any one suggest what i could do to upgrade the power output on this engine

invasive modifications are also welcome..tuning boxes, turbo upgrades, exhausts anything and everything..

please help..