asheesh1982

This may be next Wagon R

Check these links, it might be the next gen WAGON R in india, this is awesome, hope MAruti brings it in.....

smiley19.gif dont have access to upload the photos.

GREAT JOB SUZUKI. The car looks even more UGLY than the current model. HORRIBLE. I think they are planning to convert Wagon R from a mini MPV to a complete TRUCK. Moreover, if the concept with projector lamps and so does not look good, then the production model will be even worse.

I think vibhor has created similar thread...you might have posted in that...why to have so much of threads on almost same topics..

hey dude there is no need to crib...u should be thanking him for sharing new info's and not cry about threads....this is the work of frg and cyrus and better leave it to them !!!!

I think vibhor has created similar thread...you might have posted in that...why to have so much of threads on almost same topics..

hey dude there is no need to crib...u should be thanking him for sharing new info's and not cry about threads....this is the work of frg and cyrus and better leave it to them !!!!
hey mehul buddy n Bs....lets leave all this matter friends!..

...err..but BS is also right that i created a thread already on this so no need to create another similar.....we members should be alert to co-opertate with mods!thanks!!smiley17.gif

.n BTW.....these pics are not of new wagonR!!!!...its the another model from suzuki..named STINGRAY!!!!!smiley1.gif
vibhor2008-10-03 08:55:54

...err..but BS is also right that i created a thread already on this so no need to create another similar.....we members should be alert to co-opertate with mods!thanks!!smiley17.gif

.n BTW.....these pics are not of new wagonR!!!!...its the another model from suzuki..named STINGRAY!!!!!smiley1.gif

Well it is named as STINGRAY but according to TOP GEAR this is the new Wagon R. Have checked your link as well. There seems to be a headlight/front grill difference.

Just to mention Stingray is a version of Wagon R.

Link of TOP GEAR

There is a thread before also, but there are hundred's of posts daily, and at time some threads are unreplied. So cant keep a track if a thread is there or not.

We are here for cars, lets concentrate on it. If a thread is already there, one who has access should attach the new one to the existing.

what say ?

Well it is named as STINGRAY but according to TOP GEAR this is the new Wagon R. Have checked your link as well. There seems to be a headlight/front grill difference.

Just to mention Stingray is a version of Wagon R.

Link of TOP GEAR

here is the link of SUZUKI japan site.....smiley1.gif

vibhor2008-10-04 05:40:45

dude if you cant help the mods then dont increase their work..there are some rules and regulations for the forum and its not owned by you ..Clear...

And asheesh its ok that you didnt got the existing one but from next time search for the posts and then post..it will be good for all of us..there was no difference, just difference in versions, Wagon R posted by Vibhor was japanese version while your was i think european..

I Think the new Facelifted Wagon R pill pick up sales in India if Launched.

thumb_Suzuki-Wagon-R-18.jpg

The Front design is Very Modern keeping the sides same as before.

Current Model looks outdated. 

thumb_Suzuki-Wagon-R-12.jpg

The Speedo LOOKS Terrific somewhat like the Civic. Very Mordern !

thumb_Suzuki-Wagon-R-11.jpg

The Interiors also Look much better , Better Quality Shows...

The Silver Aluminium Finish dash looks Great.

Suzuki-Wagon-R.jpg

Grill Very Agressive and Sporty. Chrome Cover makes it Look Premium.

TailGate also more towards Current Trends.