DreamTheCar

Cars Reflect Your Personality

Have you ever thought that how cars influence your daily life. It actually reflects the inner you. There are difference in colour choices and the type of car every individual choose. This actually determines the inner personality and your characteristic traits.

We have recently covered an interesting article on 'cars reveal your personality' on http://www.carazoo.com/article/2909200802

If you wish you can have a look at the article and judge whether the car you have chosen fits your personality or not.

Hi' date='

That's true, wht ever w wish for reflect our personality to a grt extent.

Even the mobile u choose could tell ur attitude towards the world.

Well, carazoo is a site that I prefer to know abt cars, and u can even look into www.buzzar.tv that talks a lot on brandspeak rather than folkspeak.

An amazing place to interact with brands. 
[/quote']

MODS.....Please look into this profile I think we have a spammer  here.

Similar messages can be seen across the forum under multiple threads...

Have you ever thought that how cars influence your daily life. It actually reflects the inner you. There are difference in colour choices and the type of car every individual choose. This actually determines the inner personality and your characteristic traits.

We have recently covered an interesting article on 'cars reveal your personality' on http://www.carazoo.com/article/2909200802

If you wish you can have a look at the article and judge whether the car you have chosen fits your personality or not.
Wow!!very very true!and a great article too DTC!!!..thats right our cars reflects our personality!...everything the way to maintain them...n the colors as u said!..everything in our car reflects our personality!...smiley17.gif

so if someone has a black car so means that person is depressed all of the time?

No it dosen't mean that. Some people like the color black or the car they have looks good in black.

May be that cars reflect our personality but not here in INDIA. I have seen those people from semi urban and rural areas wearing Kurta Pyjama and driving a Swift or Scorpio or Verna. I dont think that they care about reflecting their prsonality or something. I own a Wagon R and SX4. Both are completely different kind of cars (One is stylish and fast and other is utilitarian and sobre looking) and I love both.

especially in india money ,mileage & then looks matters to indian car buyer...

not the colour or anything else....

every one is behind swift ,i10, wagonR ,SX4......which doesnot corelates with personality....

I think cars in India are bought to portray, rather than being a direct extention of ones personality, but what one portrays, is also part of ones personality!

Other than this,  people who are young, sporty, prefer fast saloons( sports cars are literally absent in India) & macho SUV's. Whereas older & slow going people prefer sedate, middle of the road kind of cars.

People with big families have to go in for MUV's, which is a compulsary choice, but then big family also forms part of one's personality.

Small car owners are on a budget, but that to can reflect on ones personality.

In case of colours, Indians corelate black with royalty, but don't know black is also the color of mortuary van!

Somehow or the other, whatever one does or buys, reflects on one's personality.

Hi' date='

That's true, wht ever w wish for reflect our personality to a grt extent.

Even the mobile u choose could tell ur attitude towards the world.

Well, carazoo is a site that I prefer to know abt cars, and u can even look into www.buzzar.tv that talks a lot on brandspeak rather than folkspeak.

An amazing place to interact with brands. 
[/quote']

Vanitha, your rambling about buzzar tv<whatever it is> reminds me of the title song of the good ol' movie Mackenna's Gold...'Ol' Turkey Buzzard'. This site is for 'unfiltered folkspeak' and not brand speak. I prefer folkspeak and if I want brandspeak I'd rather go to the website of the respective brand than buzzar.tv, what say? Sorry for digressing from the subject, Dreamthecar.
Durango Dude2008-10-06 12:34:38

I've seen many persons driving Swift' date=' wearing white shirt and dhoties. Does Swift suit their personality? [/quote']

That may be that may be not. May be that actually suits their personality but then those people prefer wearing a dhoti sometimes. It