thackervijay

best hatchback with same engines

now having 3 hatchbacks with the same fiat's multijet engines on indian road..

maruti suzuki swift

tata indica vista

fiat palio

all these engines have been tuned differently in their respective models. my ratings goes like this...

1. SWIFT

2. INDICA VISTA

3. PALIO. PLEASE VOTE...

Yes Swift is by far the best in category for now, Vista though is a good car, but has to prove itself, before vying for the no. 1 spot.

I was amazed to see Vista topping in Whatcar.

Well Actually, if you drive the Vista, Palio and Swift back to back, the Vista is the best of the 3. I have never been a tata fan, but the car is AMAZING!!!!!  Better than the Swift and WAYYY better than the Palio.

Friends,

TATA has worked really hard for a long time to become a quality car maker and they are in the way to success for sure. Also,its really appreciable that an they have made good cars which can be compared with products from auto giants like suzuki n all. This itself is a proof for TATA's success. Also, TATA is a trend setter. They have introduced Safari some 11 years back in times even the word "SUV' is almost alien to indian automobiles.(Not sure whether Sierra can be considered as an SUV. If yes, then TATA has introduced an SUV before 16 years which MAhindra and others did before some 5 years.)

@archit , yes buddy... Its shocking...but TATA has emerged as a good player in the Automobile market with its hard work.....

Well Actually' date=' if you drive the Vista, Palio and Swift back to back, the Vista is the best of the 3. I have never been a tata fan, but the car is AMAZING!!!!!  Better than the Swift and WAYYY better than the Palio. [/quote']

What is that if you drive it back to back.

You cannot compare Swift with Vista. Swift is far ahead of Vista in driving. Only in space and rear seat comfort Vista beats Swift. Swift is the best Driver's car of the trio.

My choice is any times SWIFT

swift is presently the 2nd largest selling car in india at present and well every car tester raves about the fact that its the best handling car around corners with excellent performance in both petrol and diesel models...the vista is just spacious when compared to swift while swift is better than vista in everyother way !!!

Well i have noticed many members talking and supporting only VFM cars...so now Vista is a real VFM and a good product too so what those members have to say now...

Or should i considered that only VFM cars for MS stable are accepted and rest are not into VFM category...coz now Vista is more VFM than SWIFT...

so then its into personal choice for one which appeals the most to them. but till now as per the members response swift gets more appreciation but vista can change tables anytime..lets watch and c how is the response of new indica.

People will definately accept the VFM Vista!! Swift has the same engine, on a 3 year old body with so many things not available even as a option!!

Indica hence is value for money and people who are supporting swift so strongly have not test driven the new VISTA for sure!!

because, I am blown away by the VISTA baby!!

well if u want to spend the majority of your time visiting he workshop than you buy the vista...vista doesnt even offers abs as an option...swift has something that's why its at present the 2nd largest selling car in india.anyways tata is never concerned about  safety equipments !!!!